Partner

I 'm bored. And I fell asleep while writing this.
------------------

Jennie POV
Monday

Another day of school great!! (A/N note the sarcasm) I thought as I got up to take a bath.

I changed into a sleeveless checkered dress and wore a white sweatshirt inside. I slip on black combat boots and just let my hair down. I grabbed my bag, took my phone, headset and charger then went out of the room.

 I grabbed my bag, took my phone, headset and charger then went out of the room

I greeted the girls. We ate breakfast, I plugged my headphone in my ears and listened to music and head to school.

We got out of the car and I ignored everything around me and just went to class. I just rest my head on the table and felt someone tap my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I ask without looking at whoever that was.

"I want to talk about our relationship." A male voice said. It sounds familiar. "I don't remember having a boyfriend." I say. He chuckles.

"Jennie?" He calls me again. "That's me." I say still not looking at whoever that was.

"Jennie-ah~~ face me." I face him. It was Suga. "Wae?" I ask.

"It's about our relationship." He says. "What about it?" I ask him.

"When we are at school let's stay as enemies but when we are outside like hanging out ya know? Let's be friends or somthin. Okay?" He asks.

"Okay." I say shrugging although I sort of hesitated at first. He holds out his pinky finger signaling me to pinky swear with him. I gave him a 'are you serious' look and he nods.

I intertwine our pinkies and scrunched my nose and he just flashes his gummy smile. We didn't even notice that we stayed like that for a few minutes. Students came in and the bell rang. He moved to his seat and the teacher started discussing.

💿

It was music class now my favorite subject. "You guys will team up with one another to write and produce a song by partners." She announced and we all squeal in excitement.

"But I am going to be the one to partner up with one another." She says and I sort of felt disappointed. I wanted Lisa as my partner.

"......Joy with Sungjae. Lisa with Jungkook. Irene with Wonho and last partners.... Jennie with Yoongi." She announced all the partners which made me bolt out of my seat to learn who my partner was.