Rain

I'm sorry lol.
---------------------

Author

They went near each other and he immediately asked her this question "So what are we gonna do?" With that her face lit up faster than a light bulb could. She was thinking of all the things that they can do this day.

"Let's ride the bus!" She clapped her hands together. "Bus?" He asked. "Yup!" She said obviously excited. He just nods and takes her hand. She looks up to him and thought "Tch. Playboy" then rolled her eyes.

They walked hand in hand until they reached the bus station. She went up the bus and looked around. There was not that much people inside, still she sat down at a vacant chair beside the window.

"Is it seriously your first time in a bus?" He asked her amused. "Yup." She replied shortly as the bus started moving towards their destination. "You are unbelievable." He breathed out. "Wae?! Is their a problem with that?!" She took a bit of offense to what he said and snapped her head toward his direction.

"What if I said yes?!" He argued back. "Then you said yes." She replied annoyed. "Tch." They both scoffed at each other and looked away at the same time. A part at him wanted to smile at the fact that she was arguing with him and wasn't scared like others.

They finally arrived at their destination, aka the haunted house. "Uhmm why are we here?" She asked and looked around seeing a bunch of fake heads, body parts and organs displayed with fake blood everywhere, I really mean everywhere!

"Why? Are you scared?" He teased. "Ani, it's just been a while since I've been in one of these haunted houses." She answered as she went near the counter. He followed behind.

"Two tickets please." He said as he handed the cashier money. The cashier handed him two tickets with "GOODLUCK" written on the front of each in bold black writing and fake blood once again.

"Kaja!" He said bravely and marched to the front of the haunted house. "Tch I bet you 100000 won that you'll get scared." She betted him. "Fine then if I WONT get scared then you have to kiss me." He smirked triumphantly. "Bwo?!" She looked at him with wide eyes. "Yes you have to. On the cheek." He said then pointed right at his left cheek. "Deal." She said then shook hands with him.

They entered the haunted house with their pride as high as ever. "I'll win this." He thought smirking.

"I'll wipe that smitten smirk off of his face once he gets scared." She thought chuckling.

The first three stages were fine but the fourth scared Jennie as a woman wearing a white long dress and face covered with blood as her eyes were blood red. Hair reached her ankles and skin complection pale as white paint.

Jennie held onto Yoongi's hand and started running without knowing where she was going.

The two ended up getting lost because the house was built in a maze like structure.

Without them knowing a man wearing a black mask, black clothes and black hat was behind them. A fake pistol that seemed real was in his right hand.

She got scared once again and turned around then kneeled. She covered her ears then closed her eyes. She repeatedly said her father's name remembering her trauma years ago. He, on the other hand, shooed the man away.