Really?

AUTHOR POV
After going to the beach they ate dinner outside and went home. The guys just fell asleep when they got home without even bothering to change. The girls took a bath and changed then headed to bed except for Jennie.

She decided to go to the balcony in her room. She took a book from her shelf and grabbed her glasses. She took the book "The Fault In Our Stars". She adored the book although it was her first time reading it.

She read it for a few hours and decided to go to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

The girls woke up and ate breakfast.

Jennie received a call.

She checked to see her bestfriend aka Sehun.

She then went up to the rooftop. He called to check on her. He asked about how she was doing at school and other stuff. The two were childhood best friends they knew everything about each other.

Jisoo, Rose and Lisa were also her childhood best friends but she was with Sehun longer. Sehun was with her since she was 2 while the three were with her when she was 4. They all comforted her when she lost her father.

After they ended the call Jennie went back down.

Rose: Unnie we're going to the mall!
Lisa: We are so get ready unnie!
Jennie: I get it stop shouting aigoo..

They all went to their separate rooms and changed.

-end of Author POV-

JENNIE POV
I go up to get changed I decided to wear:

JENNIE POVI go up to get changed I decided to wear:

I grabbed my phone and we hopped in the car. Jisoo unnie drove while I was beside her and the other two were in the back. When we arrived at the mall we decided to go shopping. I bought outfits, some pairs of shoes and a bag.

 I bought outfits, some pairs of shoes and a bag