The Visit

YOONGI POV
It was time to visit Jennie and her friends. I got changed and ate still half asleep. We walked over to their house and rang the doorbell. One of the four opened the door, Jisoo.

Jisoo: Wait what?! You guys are the new neigbors?!
Jin: Mhmm. Didn't Jennie tell you?
Jisoo: Aniyo. Well if that's the case. Come in.
Jin: Kahmsamida.
Lisa: Oh. What are they doing here?
Jisoo: They're the new neighbors.
Rose: Why didn't Jennie unnie tell us anything?
Jisoo: Dunno.
Jin: Btw where is she?
Lisa: Sleeping. You can wake her up if you want.
Jimin: Ouh Yoongi hyung you wake her up.

I just nod and go upstairs. I opened the door with the initials "KJ" in gold. I saw her sleeping.

JIMIN POV

We were talking then I realized that it's been an hour and a half but Suga hyung wasn't back yet. I decided to speak up.

Me: Ya guys! Why is Yoongi hyung not back yet?
Jungkook: It's been an hour and a half but he's still not here.
Jhope: You don't think he got lost right?
Rap monster: Of course not do you think he's stupid?
V: Let's go up and check then.
Lisa: Let's go.

We all went up to Jennie's room and what he f**k!?!

-end of Jimin POV-

YOONGI POV
I slowly shake her.

Jennie: Cuddle with me pls.

She says without opening her eyes.

Me: Do you even know who you're talking to?
Jennie: I don't care. I need a teddy bear that hugs me back. Cmon. Pls?

I take of my jacket and shoes then went beside her. I was half asleep and tired so why not? I put my arms around her waist then fell asleep.

-end of Yoongi POV-

JISOO POV
What the f**k am I seeing?!?! Aniyo this must be a dream right?! Last night she was just talking about how she hated him now he's in her bed cuddling with her. The f**k?! She doesn't even let me hug her. That's unfair.😩

-end of Jisoo POV-

JIN POV
Now the f**k?!?! Eh not really surprised. But he doesn't like hugging anyone or even getting hugged by anyone. That's unfair. Aishh this dude.

-end of Jin POV-

AUTHOR POV
As they went inside Jennie's room they all stared in shock. The two enemies at war were cuddling on Jennie's bed. The same thing came into their mind. Why were they hugging, She doesn't even want me to hug her, What the f**k?!?!

Jhope: Ya! Hyung wake up and what the f**k are you doing?!?
Suga: Shut up I'm sleeping!!
Jin: On Jennie's bed?
Suga: Shhushhh!! I'm tired so I don't care!
Jisoo: Jennie wake up!!
Jennie: 30 more minutes eomma!
Jisoo: Ya! Yoongi's on your bed.
Jennie: I don't care. He's soft and warm like a teddy bear.
All except for Yoongi and Jennie: What the f**k?!?!
Yoongi and Jennie: Shut the f**k will ya?!

The rest went down and just stayed in a state of shock. After an hour Yoongi finally woke up. He just realized what he was doing.

-end of Author POV-

YOONGI POV
I woke up hugging someone's waist. I peeked to see who it was. But her hair was covering her face so I brushed her hair away. I saw a sleeping Jennie. She's so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping.... Wait what the f**k!?!? Ani aniyo what am I thinking about. Ughhhhh pabo. I saw her moving so I pretend to fall back asleep.

-end of Yoongi POV-

JENNIE POV
I woke up and felt someone beside me. I shifted and faced the person. Yoongi?!!? What's he doing here.

Jennie: Ya! Yoongi! What the f**k are you doing here!?
Yoongi: Ya! Calm down you begged me to cuddle with you! And call me Suga it's much shorter.
Jennie: Like I would believe that.
Suga: I swear you did.
Jennie: Arasseo. Now get out I'm going to change!

He gets out of the bed gets his jacket and wears his shoes. Aish what am I thinking about to invite him to cuddle. What the f**k Jennie?!

-end of Jennie POV-

______________________________________________________________
Annyeong readers,
Sorry for the short chapter! And how do you like the story so far? I'll post another one later so don't worry if this is short. And yeah annyeong!

Saranghae💕hearteu😘

-geniusminsuga93