Grief

Yoongi

I woke up to the sounds of intense knocking and screaming from outside my door.

I groaned and got up. I dragged myself to the door and unlocked it revealing the others.

Jimin hugging Jungkook while Jungkook tries to pull Jimin away.

Hoseok and Taehyung basically wrestling while Jin tries to pull them away from each other.

And Namjoon was dancing his noodle arms dance.

"What a bad start to my morning." I rubbed my temples but nonetheless they didn't stop.

"I'LL COUNT ONE TO THREE IF Y'ALL DO NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GUYS WILL NEVER HAVE BABIES EVER!!!" I yelled at them.

"One." They stopped what they were doing and stood up hands covering their crotch areas.

"Good." I cracked a fake smile for them then sighed as slammed the door in their faces. I cracked my knuckles and neck.

I came out of the shower and changed into checkered vans, black ripped jeans and a black trasher hoodie, spraying cologne all over my clothes.

I went out the door ruffling my hair then I ran down the stairs. I went near the table and stole Jimin's sandwich.

"Yah! You may be my hyung but you do not have the right to eat my food!" Jimin yelled at me. "Just sit down kid. You still have more to stuff your face with." I answered and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

In the process I burned my left hand while pouring the coffee in a cup. I sighed and just washed it although it was stinging in pain.

I sat in the living room and opened the tv. I wore my glasses and started changing the channels while drinking from my cup.

"I would actually think that you were my grandfather if you didn't have such youthful good looks." Hoseok told me sighing as I wink at him and chuckle.

"If your saying this to let me spare your balls, then the answer is no. Nice try sunshine." I smirked not looking at him.

I stopped changing it when it reached the KBC News channel.

I put down the remote and curiosity filled me when they said a Korean serial killer under the name 'KJ', escaped prison and has killed one of his targets.

The name seemed familiar to me but I couldn't point it out. KJ, KJ, KJ, KJ...Who are you KJ?

I shook my head and drank my coffee in one gulp.

I walked near the kitchen and grabbed my bag from the counter.

"I'll go first okay? See you guys at school!" I yelled and reached for my motorcycle keys in the pocket of my bag.

I rushed out the door and put my helmet on. I inserted the keys and started the engine.

Jennie

I wake up to a stinging sensation on my arms. I looked down and found multiple scars that I made yesterday.

I stood up eyes feeling heavy and led myself to my restroom.