Our Night

Author

"So..." Yoongi's eyes trailed off and avoided her gaze.

"Let's just forget you said anything." Jennie suggested.

"Yeah. Let's do that." He replied awkwardly.

A long period of silence filled the room and the tension between them grew by the second.

"Let's just cut it. I hate it when everything gets awkward between us. It's just you're a really wonderful person and you really make me feel weird feelings. My heart pounds. My stomach does flips. And I really can't stand any of this. I'm really really sorry-" He rambled on and on and she found it adorable.

"It's fine." She smiled softly at him while pinching his cheeks that are now tinted pink.

"By the way... what are we doing in the girls' restroom?" She asked him while washing her hands.

"Just because, okay?" He answered and rested his head on her shoulder.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in her ear and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looks at him and the spark in his eyes.

"I should really know what to do during these situations." She thought to herself and soon became emotionally confused.

"We should probably get out of here." She says and he pouts.

"Don't you want to be alone with me?" He asks her and she giggles at him.

"We'll spend time together later on anyway." She answered his question and unlocks the bathroom door.

They walk through the hallway, hands centimeters away from each other. As they head for the parking lot their hands kept touching and he just held hers to stop the awkward tension that was growing. There was silence between them both, but a comfortable silence, and they liked it that way.

Jennie paced back and forth her closet figuring out what to wear. "Why am I even stressing about this? I don't like him. Or I think I don't."

"Ahhh I don't know!" She huffed. Finally choosing upon an outfit, black ripped jeans and a black silk shirt with black ankle boots.

Jennie felt her heart was racing as soon as she saw Yoongi leaning on his motorcycle. "Oh hey." He greeted her blushing.

"Hi." She greeted back awkwardly rocking back and forth. "Let's go!" He said smiling at her as she nodded hopping on the motorbike.

"Hold on tight." He warned her as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Throughout the ride mixed feelings were felt as the streets were empty and the night was windy. The stars glistened above them as the moon shined it's light on the two.

Finally arriving their destination, Yoongi handed Jennie a blindfold for her to wear. She put her faith and trust in him and let him guide her to wherever they were going.

Relying on the touch of resources, her heart thumps as she was trying to figure out where he was going bring her.

"You can take off your blindfold now." Upon hearing him, she carefully untangles the tie.