Advice

JIN POV
After the whole scene that just happened. Me and the boys went near to Yoongi.

He finally stood up on to feet.

I smacked the back of his head making him groan in pain.

The others were confused to why I smacked his head.

Yoongi: Ya! What was that for?!
Me: For cursing!!
Yoongi: Aishhh! Mianhae eomma.
Jungkook: Suga hyung you okay?
Yoongi: Yes, but she's getting on my nerves.
Rap Monster: Does that mean....?
Yoongi: Yes. She just started war.

They continued on with the conversation meanwhile I just sneaked out quietly and went to the rooftop where Jennie went.

I heard her talking to someone. Probably one of the girls she was with awhile ago. I listened to their conversation.

I know.... I'm tired of it. I don't want to disappoint my mother anymore. She's been through so much because of me.

Hearing her words really wanted me too help her. Which is one of the reason why I went up here.

I hear footsteps going closer to the door. So I hid. Her friend went out so now it's my cue to go in.

I knocked then went in. She was hugging her knees up to her chest on the bench.

She then looked up to me shocked by my presence.

She then started to speak.

Jennie: Aren't you one of Yoongi's friends?
Me: Yes I am.
Jennie: So why are you here? You probably hate me for what I did don't you? But if you're up here to warn we about him, there's no need to. I get it I made a mistake.
Me: I dont hate you for it. I'm actually shocked about what you did because it's the first time anyone has done this to him especially by a girl.
Jennie: Jinja!? Wahhh I guess no one had the guts to tell him off like that then.
Me: Yeah and you're the first girl who hasn't fallen in love at first sight with him.
Jennie: So what are you here for anyways?
Me: To give you some advice on how to survive this.
Jennie: Ok then so....
Me: Ok number one he is a dangerous guy. If he puts his mind on something he will definitely do it no matter what he needs to do. So basically he thinks this is war. He wants to win this and see you lose because you humiliated him in front of everyone. Second he hate being called pabo and short. So I guess if he annoys you you could use it against him. Third in this war I have a feeling that he may... Ummmm.... Fall in love with you.
Jennie: What thats nuts! That will never happen.
Me: I said I have a feeling so I'm not sure. But when I sense things it happens. So please if he by chance falls in love with you. Please dont use or play with his heart. I get it that he's a playboy and all but who knows you may be the one that can change him. So please dont play with his heart by any chance.
Jennie: But why? That's all he does with girl's hearts.
Me: His mom died when he was 9 in a car incident. That was the last time he ever loved a girl. So now he became cold and all that stuff then he met us. He now only has his dad and us.
Jennie: Wow I guess that explains it all. Oh yeah and by the way thanks for the advice.
Me: You welcome.
Jennie: I didn't get your name exactly.
Me: It's Jin, Kim Seok Jin.
Jennie: Ok Jin. Its nice meeting you.
Me: It's nice meeting you too Jennie.

Start to walk away to the door but I looked at her agin one more time. I smiled at her and she smiled at me back. This is going to get exciting.

-end of Jin POV-

V POV
I can't believe that just happened. Wahh I never thought someone would do that to Suga hyung.