Last Warning

Lisa POV
I was walking through the streets but I felt someone put a sack on my head. I blacked out.

Once I regained stability I opened my eyes to feel my hands tied up to my back.

Suddenly someone came out. Irene!

She points a gun at me "I told you to help me. Now here you are about to die so sad your Unnie Jennie isn't here. If you would've just agreed then we wont be here. After I shoot you say bye bye to Jennie, Jisoo and Rose too. Their coming with you." She said then laughed evilly.

I cried then screamed.

Then she pulled the trigger....

I opened my eyes it was just a dream.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me I just hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Where are Jennie and Yoongi?" Rapmon asked.

"Shoot!" We all said.

We all got up and ran out the door quietly.

We looked down from second floor seeing Yoongi and Jennie in the couch together lying down. Jennie was hugging Yoongi while he was caressing her. She looked like she was crying. What shocked us is that he kissed her forehead.

"They really look good together" I said quietly. "They grow up so fast." Jin said as he faked a cry.

We just laughed at his reaction then went back to the movie room and slept.

-End of Lisa POV-

Jennie POV
"Vernon?" I said as a tear ran down my cheek. "Wae?!?!" I yelled at him out of frustration. Seeing him with my enemy Momo. "You actually believed that I love you?" he asked me while chuckling. "I thought everything you said and showed me was true!!!" I yelled at him. "Your so stupid." Momo said as she laughed and so did he and her squad.

I pulled her hair and dragged her to the ground. Her 'Twice' squad came near her and checked on her. Vernon was about to punch me but I stopped his fist with my hand "And you actually believe that you're stronger than me?" I said laughing. "This wont be the last you'll see of me." I said as I walked away.

I skipped class and went home crying.

I kept on shouting his name and kept on crying but I felt someone shake me I open my eyes to see Yoongi looking at me with concern in his eyes.

-end of Jennie POV-

Yoongi POV
I was sleeping until I felt my shirt wet. I opened my eyes to see Jennie crying but her eyes were closed
"What's wrong?" I asked her. "I had a dream about that time my ex boyfriend cheated on me." She said as tears kept streaming down her face. I felt anger rushing through my blood.

I hugged her then she hugged me tighter. I wiped her tears with my thumb then I gently caressed her face. I'll admit she is beautiful. I smile at her and kissed her forehead as she falls asleep....

-end of Yoongi POV-

*NEXT DAY*

Jennie POV
I woke feeling someone hugging me. I open my eyes seeing Yoongi's face just an inch far from mine. I back away and sat up. I stood up from the couch and put the blanket over him. I go over the movie room to still see everyone sleeping.

"RISE AND SHINE UGLY DUCKLINGS!!!!" I screamed to wake them up. Jin woke up. "YAH! HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS HANDSOME FACE AN UGLY DUCKLING?!?!" He exclaimed as he pointed at his face. "THIS RIGHT HERE IS WORLD WIDE HANDSOME!!!" He said proudly. I just scoffed at him and got out of the room.

I went to my room and took a bath. Changed my clothes

I brushed my hair and put on my hat

I ran down the stairs and saw Jin making breakfast. He handed each of us plates and we ate. I tasted the food and my eyes widened I ate more.

After eating the guys went to their house to change.

We went to school and separated in our own ways. I went to class and all that boring stuff. Then when it was lunch someone dragged me to the lockers. It was that slut once again.

-end of Jennie POV-

Yoongi POV
When the bell rang I went out the classroom first even though the teacher didn't dismiss us yet. The teacher called after me but I just ignored it. I went outside I bought ice cream for myself but then I spotted milk ice cream and thought of Jennie. I just decided to buy it for her. I went inside and saw a bunch of students crowding. I look.

-end of Yoongi POV-

Jennie POV
"You never really learn don't you?" I asked her. Students started gathering and forming a circle. "You think I'm scared of you? Pshh like I would?" She said chuckling. "You know I didn't ask you if you were scared of me." I scoffed. "Funny how you answer question that they don't ask you." I chuckled. "I told you to stay away from him." She said in annoyance.  "Actually who are you to tell me that? My mother? Nahh my mom is prettier than you." I said back at her making students laugh. She was about to punch me but I stopped her fist before it hit my face. "Listen. This will be my last warning. Stay away from me and my friends lastly try hurting any one of them and you'll regret being born." I smirked. She was about to punch me again but someone pulled me. And I looked at that person Yoongi.

He drags me to the rooftop sits me at a bench then opens a plastic bag he was holding. He pulled out MILK ICE CREAM!!!! I squealed in happiness then grabbed the ice cream from his hand. I hugged him tight then kept on repeating "Thank you!!"  I let him go and opened the ice cream eating it. He just chuckles and also pulled another ice cream and ate it.

We just talked and talked then I got to know him more. He's nice?

\(^0^)/
A/N
Helloooo!! I'm hope!! And I'm surprisingly awake!!! So I decided to update. I made it a little longer for you guys!!! And thank you for the support recently!

I changed my username so should I edit the endings of my chapters or my cover? (I Probably will not because I'm lazy and I procrastinate a lot)

Anyway I'm going back to sleepppppp!!!!

Goodnight or good morning wherever you are!!!

Remember I'm your second hope to J-Hope!!!

-guccigenius

*~*~*~*
Bye.