White Roses

JENNIE POV
I woke up early because I had to go somewhere before class.

I took a bath put my clothes on and put on make up.

I grabbed my bag then grabbed a ball pen and some sticky notes

I grabbed my bag then grabbed a ball pen and some sticky notes. I wrote on four of the notes and went inside the girls' rooms then stuck it to their foreheads.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out.

I went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of white roses.

Flashback
Me: Appa why are we buying white roses instead of red?
Appa: Jendukie these have a very special history and meaning to me but I'll tell you once you turn 15.
Me: Arasseo appa~

End of flashback

But he didn't make it when I was 15.

Tears welled up in my eyes and started streaming down one by one.

I just wiped them away and got in the car.

-end of Jennie POV-

SUGA POV
I was forced to buy ramen for all of them early in the morning. I mean why can't Jin hyung just cook food for us.

I went inside the convenience store and bought 7 packs of ramen. I paid for all of it and went out.

I saw Jennie crying while holding a bouquet of white roses.

Why was she crying? Most importantly why do I want to hug her and wipe all those tears away from her face? Seriously Min Yoongi?!

I watched her wipe her tears away and get in the car. Why do I even care so much? Aish jinja?!

-end of Suga POV-

JENNIE POV
I go to the cemetery and laid the roses down to the tomb of my father. Tears streaming down from my face uncontrollably. I forced the tears to stop.

Appa are you good there? Are you happy there now? Do you watch over me, Omma and Oppa?
(she has an older brother btw but I won't tell you who he is😜)

I heard my stomach growl so I decided to go to the nearest cafe.

When I got inside the cafe I ordered cheesecake and some coffee. I paid the cashier.

I finished eating then I messaged the girls to meet me here. After a few minutes they arrived. We divided ourselves into 2. Lisa with me and Rose with Jisoo.

We drove to school.

We arrived then got out of the car. We got more amount of stares from boys and glares from girls. I guess since we changed our hair colors? Oh well I ignored it and continued to go inside the campus.

We separate, except me and Lalice, then went to class.

-end of Jennie POV-

______________________________________________________________
Annyeonghaseyo Readers,

Author-nim imnida!!! Thank you!! Kahmsamida!! Salamat!! For 400+ reads and 20 votes!!!

I apologize if this is a short chapter but expect the next one to be longer. Kahmsa!!

SARANGHAEYO‼️😘

HEARTEU❤️‼️

-geniusminsuga93