3

Dayyyuuummmm u guys like dis book

Corbyn
"Wake up and get off my floor" I yelled to the person I only just met yesterday. She got up and took all her stuff to Jonah's room. I slammed my door and I relaxed a bit. Zach was crazy. I knew I was the only one thinking about all the bad things that could happen. Rachel could potentially ruin everything.

Rachel
"IM DYINGGG" I yelled to Jonah as I leaped onto his giant bed. Jonah was sitting by his desk playing the guitar. He came to me and took the sleeping bag, "how was the night at Corbyn's room?" He asked while packing his guitar up, "why did you put me in the room with the editor of your videos" I asked, "isn't it wonderful" Jonah stated sarcastically. I pushed him lightly then went to Zach's room. He was also awake "why do you guys not come out of your rooms when your awake" I asked "cuz Daniel sleeps late" Zach exclaimed. My eyebrows perked up and I picked up a water bottle that Daniel gave me yesterday. "No, Rachel noooo don't you do it" Zach said as I searched for Daniels room. There was a sign that said THIS IS DANIELS ROOM huh, well that was simple. I open the door to find Daniel sleeping on a blow up mattress, "oh hi" Daniel said blinking his eyes a couple of times, I opened the water bottle and started dumping it on him, Daniel was fully awake. He grabbed my legs and flipped me onto the other side of the mattress I started laughing and so did he. Soon everyone came to see what the noise was about, "don't give Rachel any more water" Jack stated. Then we all burst out into laughter and I realized I had a bit of water left, I dumped a bit on Zach, then Corbyn, then Jonah and I left Jack because his hair was to great to get wet. We kept on laughing until BAM. We all went silent, it was the door that opened and close that made the BAM, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" a big booming voice said. "Rachel go to Corbyn's room and stay there with Corbyn, it's the big Boss of our band, he knows Corbyn is sick" Jonah whispered quietly, "what do you mean by big boss?" I whispered back, "he owns us and the manager and the crew and he also deals with concerts and merch, we don't wanna make him mad" Jack whispered then they left and I followed Corbyn.