21

EIGHTH DAY OF WATTMAS!!!

We sat around in the Las Vegas hotel, not sure what to do with ourselves. Jonah was still in a bad mood and was sitting on the hotel chair away from us. "How about we go outside and have some fun, I'll buy everyone some churros" Corbyn said hopefully with a smile, "a churro, hmm, I'm down. Les go" Daniel stated and the two got up, "anyone else?" Corbyn said and I got up. I wasn't sure why the other guys were coming, but I didn't care anymore. We exited the hotel and wandered about, Corbyn bought churros and we shopped around the area. Corbyn bought a sweater and jeans. After shopping and looking around at stuff that was too expensive for us broke kids to buy, we headed to New York New York, where we went to the arcade. We played a bunch of games there and won some prizes. By the time we got out of the place it was already 1 in the morning, "oof, I'm tired" Daniel said sleepily, "same boi, but we gotta go to the fountain before we leave" Corbyn stated. We started towards the giant fountain and while we were walking, I asked, "what's up with jonah?" Corbyn and Daniel exchanged looks at eachother and Dan sighed, "he broke up with his girlfriend here, around when the band started he was in a pretty deep relationship, but after we found out we were having our first tour they couldn't see eachother as much and weren't talking to eachother, so on the Las Vegas show, she broke up with him" Daniel stated, I nodded in understanding. I knew how that felt, how it felt to not see the person you loved and cared for. We walked back to the hotel in silence, I thought about what Daniel had said. I had a friend, his name was Nate, he didn't like himself or who he was, eventually he had to move to his mom's house when his dad died and since the two divorced, his mom was mean to him. I really liked Nate, but I never got to see him ever again. I sighed, that was something that I didn't want to think about, but I guess everything comes crawling back to your mind one day.

"Oh hey guys" I said as we entered the hotel room. Everyone was on their phones except for Jonah. He had his hands over his face, he was also sitting in the exact same spot that he was in when we left. I decided that I would go and comfort him. It was gonna be hard, but I was gonna try.