25

HOLY MOLY FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER! 90 votes and ill make the next. I'm busy guys.

Lights. Camera. Action.

More like

Lights. Nausea. Death.

Just kidding, I didn't die. But I did get a broken arm, it's just karma working it's way around me. I looked around, just black, maybe I was dead. I try to force my eyes open but nothing happens. I probably am dead, I move around and eventually grasp my hand around something moving. I hear voices and then I see light, the doctor smiled and removed some bandages, Jonah was waiting for me and apparently I was grasping onto the ice cooler and not Jonah's arm. It's ok. I sit up and get dizzy, one breath, two breath, three breath and exhale, i did this multiple times and eventually the dizziness faded away. Jonah helped me up and drove us back to the hotel, he told me the whole story. I had fallen and landed on the floor, I landed on my right wrist and it did a 360 and a crack was heard from my arm, and my head was also bleeding, I was rushed to the hospital and now I was back in the car. "Oh and this nice guy with like brown hair or maybe it's was blonde hair, I'm not sure, anyway he drove you to the hospital, this is his car by the way" Jonah stated, i looked out through the window and didn't really listen to much that we was saying. I could only think of one thing. Nathan.
I closed my eyes and slept for the rest of the way back.

I woke up and found myself lying on a bed, specifically, the hotel room bed. I lifted my head up and looked around, the room was empty. I went to the room beside and entered, also empty. Where was everyone? I started to panic, I searched frantically for my phone and saw it charging on the counter, I picked it up and sat down, I was about to call Daniel but then I saw something, I had thousands of Instagram and Twitter notifications, all of them saying I was tagged in a post or tweet. I unlocked my phone and instead of calling the guys I went straight to Instagram. I went to my tagged photos and the only thing I saw miles of scrolling down was me and Jonah last night. The same photo. I panicked even more and dialled Daniel right away. The phone rang once, twice, three times, four times, no answer. I called Jack and he didn't answer either, Jonah and Zach didn't answer either, my last chance, I called Corbyn and waited, "hey this is Corbyn, please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can" BEEP. No answer. I put my phone down and accepted my defeat. Even though I had given up I still had to know, where were they?