9

"Good morning Why Don't We members plus one girl, you have reached Toronto!" Jonah says like he's a flight attendant. It's the 3rd week of tour. We all get up and get ready, a Toronto performance, I heard that Torontonians are very hyped for everything. Less gooo Canadians/Torontonians We all eat breakfast, then go shopping. I started to make a few appearances on the show from the last day few days of the second week. I was going to be singing Reminding Me with Jack, I Know What You Did Last Summer with Zach, Cold Water with Corbyn, Me Myself and I with Jonah and Sunday Candy with Daniel. I had become really good friends with Zach, he bought a suit to wear for the final performance, such a random kid. We all head out and check out the CN tower and the Ripleys aquarium. "Oh god! It's 6:30 the show starts in an hour!" Jonah exclaimed. We all run to the bus and get in. The boys start to get dressed. I don't know why, but they seem to love pictures together. I took a quick pic when we were at the location and then we all ran out to the backstage. I sent the Photo and they posted it.

WhyDontWeOfficial

One pic per show!

One pic per show!

53,719 likes// 63,112 retweets

"One pic per show Rachel" Corbyn smirked at me. "Shut up" I said then pushed him. Jack laughed, so Corbyn pushed him. Soon it was a 1v1v1v1v1v1 battle of pushing. One of the Stagecrew members ran up to us and said, "show is in two minutes" then left. Mark was standing in a suit, by the edge in the corner talking to someone else. A girl in headphones and black clothing, raised her thumb up. All the boys got up and left, I followed as far as I could. The stage was dark and there was a lot of fans screaming. They took their position and a speaker started playing we own something something somethiinnngg the voice became more and distinct and then a light popped up on Daniel, then Jonah, Corbyn, Zach and Jack, fans screamed and I head someone in the far back yell "where's Rachel?" And my head popped up. The stagecrew ran around in their black clothing and got things ready. I could hear Jonah singing and I knew I was up next with Jack. The crew cleared out everyone and put two stools down and one mic in between them. I sat down and Jack sat down beside me, he made a cheeky grin and the lights turned back on. Music started and we started too, lots of fans cheered as we sang, we finished and the lights turned off again. Stage crew, WDW song, then duet, then WDW song and stagecrew in between. That was what it was for the whole thing. Finally, another show done. I was pretty sure we were heading to Vancouver but I could've been wrong. "Hey Rachel" Jonah said and ran up to me, "great show today" he stated and I smiled, he gave me a pat on the back and started towards Mark. The rest of the boys followed so I came with them, "what's this all about?" I asked Jack as we walked there, "he evaluates us" Daniel replied, turning his head backwards to see us. "Zach, great voice, try moving more, Jonah, absolutely horrendously amazing, you killed it, try being more communicative with your fans, Daniel great work, tuning on the guitar might be a smarter idea, Jack nice job, you kept on staring off into the audience at front, maybe get more of the back, Corbyn that was great, maybe stop fussing and playing around with your hair, keep it tame" he said the boys gave a round of high fives and smiles. "And Rachel... wel-" Mark started but a man stopped him "got to hurry up into the Tour Bus before all the fans come" he said, so we all rushed to the EXIT door.