15

"WHY DONT WE WHY DONT WE WHY DONT WE" the crowd in Texas was screeching their names. Daniel shook his body like a dog and I laughed. "Good luck Dog Boy" I said to him, "or should you say, good lick" Corbyn stated out of nowhere I rolled my eyes and Jack slung his hand over my shoulders, "welp, here we go" and they all left. I sat at the backstage uncomfortable around all the back room people working. I saw them singing and all the fans at the front row. I kinda wished I was still one of those fans, singing their hearts out watching the boys. But now I'm here. I'm not even sure why I followed Zach that day. I knew I liked Corbyn and Jack, but I really liked Zach too, and Daniel and Jonah. They were all great, as friends. As I pondered I heard running footsteps, I jumped up off the stool I was given to sit on. A girl came running in, wearing a 1/5 Besson shirt. She bent down and panted. "Ummm, do you need some water?" I asked, not sure what to do, "no I'm good" she stated and smiled. I had no clue who she was and why she was here, but nobody seemed to mind her or take her out. She was brought a stool and a few people said hello. Even Mark said hi. I sat in silence for a while, questioning who she was. Finally, the boys came out. Sweaty and hot, wearing their own merch, Daniel and Jonah came to talk to me first, I was so excited to see Corbyn, but he went straight to the other girl, Zach and Corbyn slung their arms around the girl and laughed, they talked about things and laughed every few seconds, Jack joined them while drinking a bottle of water. I had been staring off at them for too long and when I turned my head back, Jonah and Daniel had weird looks on their faces. The group walked over to us and smiled, "Rachel, Texas was a big hit, like BIG" Jack stated with a big grin on his face, I smiled weakly, I still had no clue who that person was, "hey Christie did ya introduce yourself?" Corbyn asked the girl, "Oh man, I forgot! Sorry bout that, I'm Christina, I'm Corbyn's girlfriend" she said, I was instantly hit with a wrecking ball, or at least that's what it felt like. My stomach just dropped. My heart just broke. "I'm Rachel"I said dryly and weakly, on the verge of tears, I ran to the bus and locked myself in Jack's room. I heard the tour bus door open and then close. Jack came running in and slammed into the door, "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" he screeched then fell to the floor. I slowly opened the door to see the noodle head on the ground. I silently gasped and Jack laughed "gotcha" he said then tackled me onto his mattress. I heaved him off me and he started to roll on the floor giggling like a little kid. I sat on his mattress waiting for him to stop. He finally stopped. "Done?" I asked and he nodded, "so what's up Rachel" he said as he sat down beside me, "the ceiling" I said, Jack wrapped his arms around me and said "I'm here to talk to" and rested his head on mine.

Oh bam! LONG CHAPTER BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO