13

For Petes Sake Guys, I get that I haven't been posting, u don't need to rub it in my face with Butter, you don't need to comment "oh hey! They aren't posting, I'm just gonna leave now and read something different and not read this book anymore" AND you don't have to blow up my phone with Notifications.
Now, Lettuce Bacon!

And Tomato

Rachel

After the food, we walked back happy and full. Jonah and Corbyn talked about the setting and positions on the stage. They were very intrigued by the conversation that they almost ran er walked into a car. After a couple of dead ends and confused people, we made it back to the bus. One by one we clambered in, and drove off to the venue.

"Dang, this place is huge" Jack exclaimed, it was an outdoor venue with beer cans and popcorn bags thrown everywhere. A big poster of Sam Hunt hung on one side of the stage and a poster of Shawn Mendes. A crew was setting up stuff on the stage for the boys. There were people tuning instruments and a drummer practicing. The show wasn't until 7:30pm  and it was 11:24am, Mark had to sign a few papers and me and Daniel wandered around the stage. "Vat a Nuice Dway" Daniel yelled in a very bad accent, in the echoey stage. "Welp" Jonah said and slung and arm around me, "looks like this will be a good show" Zach added.