24

It's been awhile, but I'm back with a nice and long chapter

"So, I'm sure you guys know the song Something Different" Daniel stated into the mic, fans screamed. He smiled and laughed into the mic, "so, with all of your support, we were able to get where we are now" he stated, more screams. He laughed and put the microphone onto its stand. The spotlights turned off so the stage was black, the boys got into their positions and the lights turned back on, they started singing. I smiled. "Hey Rachel" Nate said as he walked up to me, dressed up in full black, he was sweating from moving everything back and forth during the show. "Hey" I said to him, we were silent and watched the guys preform. "So, um I was wondering if you wanted to get some food later with the guys and my friends" he stated and I nodded, "also, I just wanted to tell you something-" he started but the song had ended, he frowned and ran out to the stage and pulled chairs and amps all away with his two hands. It was half time so everyone left the area, the backstage people were in a big circle and were talking to each other. The boys came over and grinned, while very sweaty, "THAT WAS INSANE!" Jonah exclaimed, then kissed my forehead, he wrapped a sweaty arm around me and took a big gulp of his water. Jack was still kind of hesitant and he stayed back from me. "So, I think we are singing Made For next" Daniel said and we all nodded, as the boys talked about the song setup, I looked around the backstage. I tried to not make it obvious that I was looking for Nate by looking at a chair or props every once in awhile. I turned my head and saw Nate coming from the stage and walking towards us, we made eye contact and he smiled, as he started towards me another crew member called out to him, "AY! Natey come ov here dude!" a guy that looked the same age as him yelled. Nate shrugged and mouthed 'sorry' then left to his friends, "sup Dylan, Ryder nice to see you two" he said and shook hands with them. "So we're on in 10 minutes flat, I think we should do something crazy" Daniel stated, "like what" we all said in unison, "we go out to the main level where everyone buys drinks and merch and stuff and we head to one of the merch booths and take pictures with fans and sign stuff" Daniel said and grinned. I felt I like I actually physically and mental got shot, how stupid was he. "Oh my goodness" I stated and put my hands over my face, I looked at Daniel and sighed, "whatever" I said and joined in, but my gut was telling me something, I just didn't listen to it and continued.

We took the backstage exit to the main level and tried to stay out of sight, luckily, by wearing WDW merch and walking around in a group with our hoods up made us look unsuspicious and unidentifiable. We got to a merch booth where there wasn't many people since it was near the end, I stood in line with Jonah and Zach, while Corbyn and Daniel went undercover to get inside. Jack was distracting the seller and the people around him by showing his face and getting mobbed. We got the cue from Jack and ran to Daniel and Corbyn. "HEY" I yelled and a couple of people turned around, most were still focused on jack, "look who it is" I said and Daniel popped out, and then Jonah, then Corbyn and finally Zach. People crowded around taking pictures and getting things signed, I sat down and watched, I wasn't famous so it made sense I didn't get this kind of attention. I thought again about how crazy it was to have been kind of 'kidnaped' by the guys. I laughed and smiled at myself, I probably looked like an idiot, that's when someone pulled me up. I wasn't sure what was happening and then I found my lips connected with someone else's, fans gasped and lights and flickers went off as pictures and videos were being taken. Adrenaline rushed through my body, the screams and the lights and everything was making my whole head beat. The kiss was only a couple of seconds but felt like eternity, of course it was Jonah. I could hear more screams and someone yelling, from a distance I could see a guy, standing alone with the crowd all backed away from him. Brown hair so light almost blonde, I gasped for breath and my eyes were sweaty, I looked at him and he looked at me, I could only make out part of him, I started to get dizzy, I could hear Jonah yelling some inaudible words and that's when I fell, I tried to grasp onto the guy who was watching but he was farther away then I thought, heavy arms caught me and I closed my eyes. My gut was definitely right something was going to go wrong.