12

My gawd. U Freaking guys can be so annoying sometimes.. jk 😂 I love it that u like the book. It's my fault that I haven't been posting. But I'm just a human being who actually has a life. So I do a lot of things in the summer. Now, I'm gonna shut up because u guys don't care about me and just like the book. Also I KNOW HIS NAME IS CORBYN NO BRAINER and please don't dig a hole and crawl into is because I haven't posted for 10 days.

Rachel still

"Nick, nice to see you again, or should I say Nicholas" Corbyn replied and made the 'Nicholas' sound extra fancy. "I still remember you when we were little and you had that little mushroom cut hair" the so said boy Nick said. "Oh friends! They don't know your devastating backstabbing story do they?" Nicholas said and looked at us. "Look, why don't you leave now" Corbyn stated and said it more as a command than a question or statement. "No im fine, I'll just take a seat" Nick answered and sat beside Zach, who looked nervous. "So where to begin, ah, when I was actually friends with you, bad idea" he said and grinned. He had stormy grey eyes and hair a lot like Jonah's just a lighter brown. "Well, you see when Corbean or Corbyn was eight and I the amazing Nick was nine we made a band, or a duo, called Tornado Bandits, I don't remember why but nevertheless we loved it. I played a keyboard and Corbyn played the guitar, we made a couple of songs and played them on the street, later we decided to post our music on YouTube, obviously we weren't allowed to and our songs were bad, considering we didn't know how to play, until Corbyn was twelve he started taking guitar lessons and playing and slowly leaving me, and then-" nick was cut off by the waiter, "hi are you guys ready to order?" The waiter asked, "not yet" I say since we hadn't looked at the menu, "ok, and um is there another person at your table?" They asked, "no im just here for a little bit" Nick answered, "I'm going to have to get you to move" another person said, probably the owner or something, Nick scowled and got up, he gave one more glance at Corbyn and left, Corbyn relaxed a little and so did everyone else, "well this'll be a fun show" Daniel exclaimed then clapped his hands together.