11

"GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO" Corbyn yelled and whacked me with a pillow. "Guess what time it is" he exclaimed, "show time?" I questioned, Corbyn nodded, he was extremely excited to be playing in Texas. He pulled me out of the sleeping bag and cleaned everything up for me. Jack, Jonah and Zach were up, Daniel was brushing his teeth, and Mark was on the phone. "Mornainga Racbshel" Daniel tried to say through a layer of toothpaste. I laughed and went to the bathroom (but I first waited for Daniel to be done, then kicked him out) and got changed and washed. Simple WDW shirt and black shorts. Once I was out, the boys were already warming up their vocals, "we on something something" all of them sang, "something some we on something different" Corbyn added, I gave them a thumbs up and went to go get shoes on, we were going out for breakfast at a small place near Corbyn's home. If u didn't know, Corbyn was born in Texas "Dad used to take me here when mom let me go out with a Son and Father bonding session, mom thought this place was unhealthy" Corbyn stated as we walked there, Mark walked at the back with a laptop in his satchel and papers sticking out of it, he was a GOOD manager. We entered through the glass doors and into a diner that looked like the ones in the movies, retro themed with roller blades and bright pink, blue and white. "Corbyn!" An old lady yelled from behind the counter. "My Gosh! You've grown so much" she said and pinched his cheeks, "oh and beautiful friends!" The lady stated and looked at Jonah for awhile, "come, I'll bring you to the regular seat" she said and lead us to a booth near the back window. We all squeezed together and sat down, Mark decided to leave after he saw the inside of the diner. "Who's she?" I asked, "I'll explain later" Corbyn replied, "well, if it isn't the little brat Cornbread" someone said.