Levi x Reader x Various [15]

Everybody wants you

I sighed as I entered the mess hall. Another day, another bunch of weirdos trying to prank me. I don't know what their deal is, but it's as if they all planned this. They probably wanted to prank me into thinking that they all liked me! Like I would fall for that.

The first thing I saw was Marco, who was casually eating his bread while staring at me. I couldn't believe that they forced Marco into this thing. Armin's probably the only dude who refused.

I let my eyes roam around the room, trying to find a spot where I could be far away from the dudes. But they were everywhere.

I grabbed a tray of food and walked towards the group of girls. Their table was near Reiner and Bertolt's.

I sat down beside Annie, who was quietly chewing on her potato.

"Hey, [name]." Reiner had a smirk plastered on his face. He looked perverted which disgusts me. I ignored his presence, and I was happy that he didn't speak anymore. But much to my dismay, Bertolt kicked in. (pun intended)

"How's your day going, madamoiselle?" He spoke an unfamiliar word, but I guess it means something like ''Miss" if I'm not mistaken.

"Reiner, Bertolt, I know this gal's hot but fuck off." Ymir spat. Krista looked like she was jealous of me because of Ymir's sudden defensive comment.. but she probably shrugged it off when Ymir placed her arm around her.

"You already have Krista for yourself, why not give me [name]?" Reiner groaned. He liked Krista before, but when we were assigned to partner up in hand-to-hand combat, he suddenly changed.

I groaned at them, standing up and leaving with the tray with me. I tried to find another seat and it was with Armin, Mikasa and Eren. I sat down beside Armin, since he was the only one who acted normal.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but can I sit with you?" I asked. Armin and Mikasa nodded, but Eren decided to speak up.

"Of course, anything for you!" He grinned at me, his emerald green eyes sparkling. Out of everybody that has been trying to prank me, Eren seemed to be genuine about it. Maybe he felt a little bad about it but still decided to join anyway.

"Eren, don't talk when your mouth is full." Mikasa frowned.

"I didn't have anything in my mouth!" Eren angrily defended. "Don't embarrass me in front of her!" He added. I sighed, I just need to finish my meal real quick and then I wouldn't have to deal with them!

"[naaaaame]~!" Connie sang as he dropped his tray of food beside mine and plopped beside me. Oh no.

"Do you want my bread? My potato? My Titan?" Connie wiggled his eyebrows and glared at him with disgust. Seriously?

"Titan? You're a titan? I'm going to kill you!" Eren stood up and attacked Connie. I sighed once again, closing my eyes. They're pathetic.

"No! It was a joke about my pe—" Connie grunted while Eren continued to give him a series of punches.

Eventually, Mikasa managed to pull them away from each other. I was finally done with my meal, I can finally run off!

I placed my tray beside the sink and went towards the door. Just when I was about to grab the knob, Jean appeared and blocked the door. I rolled my eyes. Great, just when I thought everything was over!

"Well, well, where are you, my pretty [name], off to?" He asked with a menacing smirk. I rolled my eyes once more.

"Jean, go away!" I tried to go for the door again but he blocked it even more.

"C'mon, show everyone that I'm the only one for you!" He said.

"Just go away, you horseface!" I spatted. He didn't like it when somebody calls him horseface.

"Ok, fine but where are you headed?" I'm so sick of these dudes!

"I'm going to take a shit, Jean." I said and he was flustered. I finally got out of the mess hall, not caring if anyone believed that I was going to take a shit, but I wasn't really going to. I desperately wanted to get away from everyone.

---

"You shitty male cadets! Come to my office at once or you will all clean the whole damn building for a month!" I heard Captain Levi tell the dudes.

We were just done training. Everybody's exhausted and I wonder what's got the Captain so frustrated.

The boys trailed behind the Captain with either a bored or scared face.

"If one of you decides to sneak away, I will personally hunt you down and kick your ass." Captain Levi glared at the boys and I swear that his eyes landed on mine for a few seconds.

---

The next day, another struggle of trying to get away from the dudes.

I tried to pick a table, away from all of them, so I chose the one near the Veteran's.

Halfway through my meal, I was surprised that nobody has bothered me yet. I've been enjoying my meal without any disturbance at all.

"[name]~" I heard Connie sing and at that moment, I almost flipped out. I guess I spoke too soon!

Before Connie had the chance to sit next to me, He was swept away with a huge amount of force. He flew right across the mess hall. Everybody stared at Connie's body, but I turned to whoever did it.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it's the Captain! Thank goodness he did that, he must've sensed that I was being bothered. I guess I always have to eat near the Veterans then.

"What did I tell you brats about flirting with this certain cadet?" My eyes widened when he placed his arms around my shoulders. I couldn't move an inch, I became stiff. Is Captain possibly one of the pranksters too? Is he using his rank for his own advantage?

"Springer, you perverted bastard. Stable duty for a month!" He ordered and Connie whimpered, exiting the mess hall.

"From this day forward, No man— should mess with her. She's mine, you idiots! Understood?" Everyone in the mess hall including myself was flabbergasted. The boys, the girls, even the other veterans were too confused and wide-eyed.

"Understood?" He repeated and every cadet saluted. Eventually, everyone returned to their food and own businesses. But some couldn't help but stare.

The Captain removed his arm away from me and sat down. I could see him looking at me from the side of my eye, but I refuse to look at him. I couldn't, I'm trembling. Plus, I'm a blushing mess!

"So, [name].. did I somehow take away your stress?" I managed to look at him. This was probably just an act to help me with my everyday struggle.

"Yes, it helped a lot, actually!" I smiled at him. Trying to find the right words to say, I looked down and played with my fingers.

"Sir, is this an act in order to keep them from bothering me?" I swallowed, not knowing if I wanted to hear him agree or disagree. I would be a liar if I said that I didn't find the Captain hot.

"An act? Are you out of your mind, brat? I wouldn't be shouting here, telling everyone that you're mine if it was just an act." My heart raced, He fucking likes me, oh shit!

"I talked to all of these shitheads about messing with you, but Springer seems too dumb to listen and now ended up with stable duties." He fixed his cravat. It must've moved a little when he dragged Connie away from me towards the other side of the room.

"So, you mean to tell me that you summoned every male cadet in your office just to tell them to stay away from me?" I was still a blushing mess.

"Well, not every male cadet. Only the ones I've noticed that's been bothering you. I've been watching you." I gulped, am I dreaming?

"Since I practically said what I've been meaning to tell you in front of everyone, this should be a warning for you to stay away from those boys, do you understand?" He said with a smirk.

"Yes sir."

---

Well there goes my attempt on making a funny one shot. #fail