☾Au!☽ Rebellious Student! Reader x Teacher! Levi [3]

WARNING!! CRINGE CHAPTER AHEAD.

I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER LMAO BUT I'M NOT GOING TO DELETE THIS, But I warn you, If you read it, you will definitely cringe. I hope you don't stop reading my one shots after this one lol

Of all the wrongs I've done, you're my most favorite.

(A/N: I'm not really familiar on how it is in the schools of other countries, but I'll try my best to make it)

*school bell*

You walk through the hallways, paying attention on your phone. You didn't care if the bell's ringing.

You sighed and grab your schedule. You scanned for your next class. When you found it, you smirked, because your next class is (fave subject). You didn't smirk because of the subject, but because of the teacher, Mr. Rivaille. You always wanted to piss him off. You don't know why, but you always wanted to show off when he's around. But it pisses you off, knowing the fact that his emotions cannot easily be read.

"Tch, don't care if I'm late, It would be great." You smirked. You really like to make fun of him, so you imitate him, even his usual response which is 'tch'. You opened your buttons to slighty show of your not-so-big chest. You need to look annoying to make him mad. You walked inside, all eyes on you.

"Sorry, I'm late." You smirked at him.

"And why are you? Where have you been?" Mr. Rivaille asked.

"Well, In the bathroom?" You shrugged, trying to piss him more.

"Don't make excuses, now sit down you annoying brat." He commanded.

You sat down at your usual seat, which is in the front. You weren't really located there in the first place. You were too noisy at the back, so Mr. Rivaille had to make you move. You grab your phone and texted your best friend.

You: Hey bish, It's [fave subject] time! ;)

Petra: Haha, good luck with that seduction thing!

You: Shut up you fugging bish! haha, I'm not seducing him!

Petra: pshh, don't make excuses, I know you bish.

You: No fugging way that I'll take him inside my pants :p

Petra: That's not what I meant >;)

Just when you're about to reply, Mr. Rivaille snatched your phone from you.

"Texting in class? One more move and you'll get detention." He said, turning away.

"Like I care." You rolled your eyes.

He continued his discussion, which you didn't pay attention to.

"(Y/N), why are you like this? You weren't like this last year? It's [fave subject]! Your fave! How come you pay attention no more?" Christa asked.

"I don't know Chris, but my intuition tells me to do so." You shrugged and look away. You were playing with the hem of your blouse. And that's when you thought of another way to piss him off, you fake coughed loudly. He glanced at you, then walked closely.

'This is it! I'm finally pissing him off! I hope he blows!'

"Close those buttons, don't show dangerous body parts, especially here." He said.

"Ha, Like I would do that!" You smirked.

"Tch, whatever. There's nothing much to see anyways." He mocked. The class giggled, you saw him smirk. Your jaw dropped, you were so humiliated. You didn't care before when people say that you're flat chested, but this time was different, His words hurt you.