☾Au!☽ Levi x Reader x Petra | Meet [31]

I still love you

"Where are we going, Levi?" Petra asked, looking out of the car window. She was trying to guess where Levi wanted to take her. After a few minutes of trying to observe the surroundings, she gave up.

"I think it's time for you to meet her." Levi mumbled. Petra's eyes widened when she heard the word 'her'.

"W-who's 'her'? Levi—" she stopped, realizing who Levi was talking about.

"Oh, is it (Y/N)?" Petra asked quietly, feeling a little bit better from the panic attack she had a while ago. Levi just nodded, eyes focused on the road ahead of him.

All throughout the ride, silence took over. Neither of them uttered a word, not even a sound. Petra had a lot of things going on in her head. She felt a pang of jealousy.

The car stopped, signalling that they have arrived. Petra reluctantly opened the door and stepped out.

"Levi." She called him. He got out of the car and glanced at her with a slightly confused face.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you know how much this makes me feel jealous, right?" She looked down, not knowing if she should regret saying it or not. But, what's done is done.

"We're not together anymore. She dumped me, remember?" He walked away from the parked car, leaving Petra behind. He expected her to follow anyway.

"I know, I know.. but promise me you won't ever mention her again after this, okay?" Petra asked, making Levi stop. He didn't look at her, but he nodded. After a while, he started walking again. Petra followed.

They were walking, and walking, and they still didn't reach their destination. They parked the car near the road since they were walking through the forest. (Y/N) has a huge devotion for nature, so she built a house within the forest. Petra was growing a little tired, but she kept going, not wanting to get lost and anger Levi.

Levi was walking with a normal pace, as if he memorized every single tree and path to (Y/N)'s place. Well, he did.

"Are we close?" She asked, and Levi responded a yes.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived. Petra observed the house. It was very minimalistic. It had lots of windows, probably for the beautiful view.

Levi walked to the door, grabbing a rock beside the plants. At first, Petra thought Levi would break in, but he took a key from under that rock. She sighed in relief.

They opened the door and stepped inside. Petra was growing a little more nervous each time. She didn't really have anything to be worried about, but she still was.

The interior was so much more elegant. It was very clean, too clean that Petra even joked to herself about Levi cleaning this place.

She followed Levi, who was already climbing up the stairs.

There was a door that had a 'do not disturb' sign hanging on its knob. Before turning it open, Levi hesitated.

"After ten years, we'll meet again..." He finally opened the door and let Petra inside.

"Petra, meet (Y/N). The girl who rejected me years ago." He almost let out a little smile, but he didn't.

"Hi, (Y/N)." Petra had a lopsided smile plastered on her face. There was no response.

Levi looked at (Y/N). The memories they had together flooded back as if it had all happened yesterday. He gulped, feeling his heart ache even more than it had made him years ago when she rejected him.

"Hey, I miss you. Did you miss me at all?" He asked, but again, she didn't answer. Levi blinked back his tears and walked closer.

There she was, peacefully sleeping — inside her beautifully designed coffin. Levi didn't dare to touch it, afraid that he'll make it dirty. The picture that was placed beside the coffin—the one Levi has been staring at this whole time contained a very old picture of the once cheerful (Y/N). She was smiling brightly, her beauty radiating from that single framed picture. Petra felt jealous again, but she let Levi have his time with her again.

After a moment, they left the house and walked back to their car. Once they were both inside, Petra looked at Levi. She didn't know what Levi was feeling at the moment.

"I could never ever replace her." She said, even though admitting it hurt her so much. Levi just listened.

"She has this impact on you that I could never achieve. Of course I also had an impact on you, but not as much as (Y/N) did. You still love her whilst loving me, but I don't think I'll ever make you stop loving her.. Today, I realized that I'm being too selfish if we continue the agreement we had earlier." Petra tried to blink back the tears, but she failed.

"So," she sniffled, "I'm giving you all the freedom to visit, think, talk and...love her." She forced a smile. A smile that she hoped Levi would reciprocate. She wanted him to be happy.

"Thank you." Levi smiled brightly.

———

Hey guys! Sorry this one's a "Levi update" {aka a smol update} Hope you enjoyed it!