☾Au!☽ Girlfriend! Reader x Boyfriend!Levi [2]

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Make out?

(A/N: Who knows the game 'Rock Paper Scissors Kiss? It's a game where you play rock paper scissors.. If u win, you'll get a kiss. If you lose, you'll get a slap. In this version.. Ohh, It's waaaay different~)

You were walking home from school. You were always walking home with Levi, your boyfriend, but for the past few days, you aren't. He was out of the country, though he'll be home today, but you don't know what time. It sucks, not knowing what time he'll go home. I should've asked, you thought.

People always tell you, "You're too young for him." It's actually true, but it's the last thing you care about.

You sighed, missing his company so badly. You grab your phone and glanced at the pictures you took with him, though he wasn't interested in taking pictures. You giggled because of his face; he's obviously annoyed in those pictures.

After a few minutes of walking, you're finally one block away from your apartment. You noticed that the lights in your apartment are open.

"That's strange.. Mikasa must've gotten home early today.." You mumbled. Mikasa, your roommate, usually goes home around 7:00 pm, and you, 5:00 pm.

You twist the doorknob and it opened.

You gasped because you saw him, Levi!

"Levi!" You said and immediately ran to him and gave him a bear hug. He smirked and pats your head.

"I missed you, my little brat." Levi said, still wearing a smirk.

"I missed you more! You don't know how I felt when you were gone." You said as you hugged him tight.

You finally let go and smiled.

"Wait here, I'll change." He nods and I walked inside my room.

-

"I'm back, what do you want to do?" You asked and sat beside him. You could smell his familiar scent.

"I don't know, what do you want?" He asked.

"Wanna play a game?" You smirked.

"What game?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors-" He interrupted you and complained.

"Hell no, That's-"

"Kiss." You finished your sentence.

He whips his head, facing you.

"Kiss?" He asked. You nodded and smirked. He smirks back.

"Oh.. I think I'm interested." He said, not breaking the eye contact.

"It's just like the game. However, when you lose, I'll slap you. When you win, we kiss." You explained.

"That's still childish.. Let's change some things." He suggested. You nodded and think of another interesting punishment and prize.

"I know! If I win, I'll suck your neck. The same goes to you if you win." You smirked once again.

(A/N: WEIRD TERM BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT, JUST BEAR WITH IT HAHA!)

He chuckled lightly.

"I like where this is going, but I believe you used the wrong term for the pumishment.. I don't even think it's a punishment." He said.

"Well, let's start!"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Kiss!" You both said.

"Haha, I win!" You teased and began planting soft kisses in his neck.

Little did you know, he really wanted to lose, for you to kiss his neck. He longed for this to happen ever since.

You both started again, and now, He won. He slowly kissed your neck. He found your sweet spot quickly, causing you to moan unexpectedly.

You blushed by doing this. It was indeed embarrassing for you.

Levi couldn't get the smirk off his face.

You played again, you won.

You planted soft kisses again, trying to make him moan, but you couldn't make him. You were a bit disappointed though.

Another round, and you won again. You thought that this is the chance to make him enjoy this.

You kissed his neck, it wasn't as soft as before, but also not that rough at the same time.

He flinched with this action.

The truth is, he was trying hard not to let out a sound.

But because of your slight roughness (lol is this how you describe it?), he moaned quietly.

You smirked, finally making him enjoy it. You backed away and continued the game.

He won this time, planted soft and slow kissed all over your neck. You closed your eyes and tried not to moan, it was successful.

"(Y/N).." He said.

"Mhm?" You replied, eyes still closed.

"I-I can't take it anymore.." He said.

You jerked away and curiously lokked at him. Your eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I mean, let's take this to another round.. In your room." He said and scratched his nape.

You blushed and nodded.