☾Au - Part 1☽ Levi x Reader - Zombie Apocalypse [19]

(A/N: HEY LOVELY READER, Please comment and vote! Don't be a silent reader~ I would appreciate it even if it's just random words lmao, thanks!

I'll use these votes and comments as my motivation to write more bc I totally looove reading your comments, if you have any suggestions feel free to comment. If I think that your idea's great, I'll make one and give you credit!)

I'll come for you

"Where the hell are you?" Levi shouted through (Y/N)'s phone. He might have shouted, but fear was evident in his voice. She looked around her, afraid to make any noise. She decided to hide under her office table, hiding away from her officemates that were once friendly, but now a bunch of flesh-eating monsters. She held the pocket knife close to her chest; Levi had given it to her for emergency purposes. Never had they imagined that they'd be using it for this situation.

"I'm inside the office. I hid under the table." She whispered through the phone, hoping that Levi heard it. She was trembling, the image of her officemate that she had just killed was scarring her mind.

"Stay there, or somewhere safer, maybe a closet or something. I'm coming for you." Levi grabbed a gun from under their shared bed, taking it from its box.

"But Levi! There's too many on the streets, it's too dangerous!" She didn't realize how loud she said that until a zombie growled, trying to find where the sound came from. She bit her lip and prepared her weapon.

"I can handle myself. Just please...stay safe. I love you.." Levi almost lost his mind trying to ensure himself that (Y/N) would be okay. He kept telling himself that she'll be fine. She's always been a strong woman. A little afraid, yes, but she never let fear make her weak to the bones.

Levi ended the phone call. He took his gun and his keys and headed out of the bedroom. He almost forgot to pick up extra bullets, so he ran back and took what he has.

He decided to head to a gun shop first and grab everything he could before saving her. It's risky to do it, but they had no other choice. Even if he did survive without going to a gun shop, he'll eventually run out of bullets.

He looked out of the window. Luckily, there weren't that much zombies around. He could kill it all without breaking a sweat. He went out and got into the car. He sighed in relief when he saw the tanks were full. He never thought that (Y/N)'s warnings would come to use. She always insisted to keep it full when there's a chance.

The zombie growled again, causing her to grip the pocket knife tighter than she did before, bracing for action. She spotted the zombies legs. She got out of the table and attacked it, causing the zombie to fall. She was on top of it, strangling the zombie so it wouldn't have the chance to bite her. She struggled from the zombie's strong movements but successfully stabbed the knife on its head. It stopped moving, which made her sigh. She took the knife out and glanced at the double-dead creature.

Armin... I'm so sorry, she thought.

She looked around the room for more enemies, but there weren't any. She sighed inwardly and looked for a different place to hide. She removed her heels and loosened some buttons to move with ease.

"Fuck, I guess I wasn't the only genius here.." Levi groaned, looking at the raided gun shop. He still looked inside, wondering if there's a few boxes of ammo that could help him. Luckily, there was three boxes of ammo that corresponds to his own gun. When he was about to grab it, a zombie from behind lounged at him, causing both to fall. Levi quickly recovered from the fall and protected himself. He tried kicking the zombie away, but it was too aggressive. He tried to push it away, and then kicked its face. He successfully got out from its grasp and fired his first shot. The zombie kneeled, losing its 'life' from Levi's perfect head shot.

"A closet, thank god." She spotted a janitor's closet and headed towards it. Once she was in front of it, She grabbed the doorknob and twisted it.

"Shit, it's locked!" She cried. She tried to open it again, but it's no use. Reluctantly removing her hands from the handle, a faint sound came from inside the closet. Her eyes widened, there must be someone inside!

"(Y/N), is that you?" A muffled voice of a woman was heard. At first, she wasn't able to recognize the voice.

"Hanji?!"

"Are you not one of them? Did you get bitten too?" Hanji asked. (Y/N) quickly responded a no, but still looked at her body to ensure that she wasn't bitten.

The door opened and revealed a haggard looking Hanji, holding a long piece of metal that she got from a broken office table. She took her time to examine (Y/N), as she did the same for Hanji. After a few seconds, she let her inside the meagre space that was the closet. She noticed that Hanji has tossed the equipments outside to make more space, hence the mophead lying outside the door.

"How did you manage to... y'know?" She fiddled with the metal bar, blinking her eyes rapidly while looking at (Y/N). She explained what she did in order to stay alive, that she had killed 2 of her friends. The fact that she did that amazed Hanji, but also alarmed her.

"Levi's on his way to save us, don't worry." She smiled at Hanji and somehow, they were both calm.

A loud bang from outside of the closet was heard, startling the two. They stared at the bottom of the door, seeing a shadow. A low growl was heard and they knew it was a zombie. They stayed quiet, but also prepared just in case they needed to defend themselves.

Levi's coming to save us. I just have to take care of myself and Hanji as well, and then everything will be fine...