☾Au☽ Teacher!Levi x Impatient!Reader [18]

(Disclaimer: The art attached is not mine. Credits to Tamiyne, @drawnerys on Instagram. She also has a Mikasa version of this, and they look like twins omg you should definitely check it out!)

What time is it?

mobLIT: (Y/N) where are you? Hanji's looking for you

(Y/N): I'm still at school, why?

mobLIT: It's finally here! Hanji's overly excited to play with it. You've got to hurry bc my constraining skills are gonna run out.

(Y/N): OMG!! Just keep constraining her! I'll be there as soon as the last period is done!

I stiffled a laugh at Moblit's joke and shoved my phone inside my pocket, running towards my next class. I whispered "sorry" to every person I accidentally bump due to my excitement. Once I was in front of the room I'm supposed to be, I stopped to breathe. I didn't want to enter the room desperate for air. I'd look horrible, and I don't want Mr. Ackerman to hate me or something.

The bell rang, indicating that it was time for the class to start. Luckily, I wasn't like a fish begging for water anymore. My breathing is almost back to its normal phase. I entered the quiet room. It's always so quiet inside this room especially because of our teacher. I sat in my usual spot, fixing my stuff. When I was done, I anxiously bit my lip. I hope this hour will be fast so I could finally land my hands on—

"Good afternoon, brats." Mr. Ackerman adjusted his glasses and leaned on the teacher's table. Damn, he's so hot..

"Get your homeworks out. If you didn't do your homework, you know what to do." I quickly grabbed my folder and took my homework out, placing it neatly on the table. I'm just so excited that I can't help but speed things up, which probably won't do anything but still. I just want to get out of this class as soon as possible.

Don't get me wrong, I love this class *ehem the teacher ehem* but today is the day that I want to leave instantly. I usually enjoy the lessons and staring at our teacher all hour, relishing the view. But hey, I have all damn year to stare at this guy so a single day won't be too bad, right?

My train of thoughts was abruptly stopped when Jean, my seatmate, stood up. He walked towards Mr. Ackerman. It took me 5 seconds to realize what he's about to do.

"S-sir, you see," He said, scratching his nape. "My dog... he–"

"Ate your fucking homework? It doesn't work on me, Kirschtein. You know what you're supposed to do." Mr. Ackerman didn't let him finish his sentence. He narrowed his eyes on the teenager, making his way to the corner of the room. He opened the drawer and took out some cleaning supplies.

"Anyone else other than him?" He looked around the room, searching for guilty students that were too scared to admit that they don't have any homework. I kept glancing at the clock, wondering how much time has passed. Damn, it hasn't even been 5 minutes! I fidgeted in my seat, anxiously waiting for the bell to ring and indicate us that the class is over.

"Miss (L/N)?" I sat up, startled when I heard my name. Everyone's eyes were in my direction and I felt heat rise up my cheeks. I was never someone who's used to this kind of attention.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, wondering why he called me. He narrowed his eyes at me and I didn't know if I should be scared of him or my nose bleeding because of how he looks.