☾Au☽ Levi x Reader | Pleasurable Revenge [23]

This one is based on a video circulating in Facebook, and I immediately thought of Levi. At the moment, I am currently ditching our Thesis/Research lmao cuz I already did my part sooo here you go! Mind you again that I am not good with writing smut, although I have tried reading a few in order to help me make it really enjoyable~ (we have to be naughty sometimes!)

Warning: Explicit Content (R18/Smut/Lemon)

Fuck you, Cheater

Levi's POV

"Call her, you fucking bastard." I grunted as my foot met his face for the nth time. His face is very wounded, much to my delight. He just fucked with my wife. I can't believe Petra had the nerve to do this to me.

"N-no, p-please! I promise I won't do it again!" He shed a tear, kneeling in front of me. I grabbed his greasy hair, I bet it was greasy from their frickle-frackle time. Wow, too bad I caught them red handed!

"Call her or," I took a gun from the cabinet. "I'll shoot your fucking head." I pounted the gun at him and he flinched, shaking in fear.

"Of all places, you decided to fuck around in my bedroom?" I took my phone out of my pocket and tossed it at him. He catched it, but he just stared at it.

"Call her now."

"I-I can't, she's pregnant! I don't want to lose the baby!" He cried out loud. His cries were in-sync with Petra's. She was tucked inside the blankets, ashamed of her naked body, or probably ashamed of herself. Tch.

"Do you hear yourself? You should've said that when you were fucking my wife!" I gritted my teeth. I want to shoot this motherfucker so bad, if it wasn't for (Y/N). Plus, I would want to take revenge rather than killing him. If I kill him, I wouldn't be able to clear my mind off.

He bowed his head, finally dialing his wife. His wife that he betrayed for my wife.

"Put it on speakers." He placed the phone down as it starts calling (Y/N).

"Hello, Levi?" Her sweet voice filled the room. She might be wondering why I was calling.

"Baby..." Eren almost whispered.

"Oh, Eren? What are you doing with Levi's phone?" She asked again. Eren sniffled, clenching his fists.

"I want you to know that I love you... I hope that you would forgive me for all the wrong-doings I have committed..."

"What the hell, do I look like a priest to you?" She nervously chuckled. Eren's sniffles are worse now.

"Just fucking tell her!" I grew impatient. I didn't want to hurt (Y/N)'s feelings, but she deserves to know it as well. She deserves to know that my wife and her husband is cheating on us.

"L-Levi? What is that you need to tell me, Eren? I'm confused! Can you guys just get this over with? I'm cooking at the moment. Eren, you better get home fast, it's your favorite meal." Eren and I hissed. Fuck, she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

"I-I cheated on you..." The moment those words left Eren's lips, the world went silent. No sniffles, No cries, just all of us anticipating her reaction.

"How could you do this to me?" Finally, she spoke and broke the silence. I'm surprised she didn't stutter at all.

"I'm sorry baby, I really am! I promise to pamper you with everything you like and I would never do it again!" Eren cried like a baby, and I felt not even a single drop of pity for him.

"Don't you dare leave wherever you are. I'm coming." She ended the call. Eren just continued to cry, as well as Petra.

-