Prologue

Let's cut to the chase, shall we? I died. I know, shocker right? I acted tough—played a part where nothing could touch me. But, like most stubborn and cocky protagonists, I ended up getting a taste of my own medicine.

Yes, this is my story. Quite surprising, that a character such as me would even mention it. But what you don't understand is, my story wasn't even normal to begin with. So, why would I start this prologue normal?

What do you readers say, the fourth wall has been broken? Yeah, this fourth wall you all speak of, there's not even a microscopic piece left. Freaking blew your mind, didn't I?

Anyway, back to the main topic which would be me dying. Yep, it happened folks. I died and now, I'm not sure where I am. But I explain that in the next chapter, where the fun really starts. But when that happens, my consciousness of you all will simply disappear. So enjoy this time while you still have it, because I'm about to end this (Or the author is. You never know with her mind).

I, on the other hand, took it upon myself to explain what became of me, unlike some people (I'm looking at you, author.)

My existence sadly came to an end when I was shot by an arrow trying to save Ryker Dare, my mate who is the Alpha King but is a slightly creepy two hundred and something grandpa. But I guess there is something about the aging process which is a lot of complicated and a smidgen understandable. Not like he told me or anything but I assume we will all find out together later in the story.

Now, it's safe to assume that he's a pretty powerful guy. Total dreamboat too, with his dark hair and magnetic eye.

Ah, yes. I can see as well. Let me quickly retrace my steps. My story ended when I was captured, didn't it?

For those of you innocent souls who had the misfortune of coming to this tea party late, I was kidnapped by the evil Leon Grayson but then saved by my knight in shining armor.

Yet, before I could properly catch up with Ryker, I passed out. Again. I'll tell you this much, I seemed to have blacked out quite a few times in the last few chapters.

After that, however, things went slightly uphill, then back down. Long story short, when I woke up I got my sight back but without any powers and Leon came back with the intent to kill.

Whether his true intentions was me or Ryker, I didn't care.

One of his lackeys aimed an arrow at Ryker and was going to kill him. I couldn't just sit there and watch Ryker die right in front of me. That's really not a good first experience when getting your sight back for the first time.

And now I'm dead and have nothing to do. But obviously the story is bound to go on because I'm still here, aren't I?

A hot-tempered, sassy-as-hell protagonist such as myself can not have a second book.

But be ready for the journey, my stalker friends, because my Fate is going to take you for a wild ride.