O N E

(Play media above to get some feels ;) )

Sana POV

"Sana-ssi why do you like that popular Playboy when you literally have every boy admiring you! Why him!?!" My dainty Bestfriend, Dahyun asked as she was never too fond of Jungkook..

"I don't know.. I guess I find his personality's not only fascinating.. but I also find him very alluring.." I replied briefly, trying to hide a tiny smile that was forming on my lips.

Dahyun sighed showing her defeat.. she looked at me seriously with those looks that could kill..

"If he hurts you.. please tell me.. so I could beat up that bastard!" She told me sounding a little bit of anger..

I nodded while smile to assure her that I will.. and off I went into the classroom full of students who basically were strangers to me..

On my way, my books that I carried fell on my foot making me wince in pain.. why am I so clumsy..

"Ahh.. let me help you with that.." a boy stunningly handsome, smiled. He began picking up my books while I took my time to stare at him to see if I recognise him whatsoever.. then it came to me.. he was the prominent member of our soccer team, mostly known as the blonde knight as he was the strongest and toughest player in the team, plus he was one of the handsomest boy in our school. Rumour has it, he was a model before he came into this school..

"Mark Tuan? Right?" I asked curiously, to see if I was correct..

"Smart girl.. most people don't know my real name.." he grinned showing some sadness in his eyes..

"What do they call you then??" I questioned as I eagerly wanted to know the answer..

"Prince.." he smiled, showing white pearly teeth that could melt any girl straight away..

"Why prince..?" I asked eagerly..

"You ask a lot of questions for that tiny mouth of yours.." he joked while chuckling.

I looked at him apologetically, smiling awkwardly which made him chuckle more..

"It's because.. before Jeon Jungkook came.. I was the most popular, handsomest and strongest .. i still am but that Jungkook kid is beating me.." he chuckled but his tone showed irritation..

"Don't worry about it.. what's important is you still have friends no matter what right??" I said looking at him deeply..

He smiled softly..

"Yea.."

His face showed a mix of emotions.. sadness and pain..while saying one word..

"Crap! I'm late! Nice meeting you Mark.. I'll catch up with you soon! Take care!" I hurriedly said as I took my books from him and ran quickly to my classroom.. where I found students staring at me and the teacher glaring at me.. crap..

Jungkook POV

"Why so late??" I asked Sana who took a seat beside me..

She smiled guiltily and scribbled something on a piece of paper before handing it to me..

"I met a boy who kindly helped me when I dropped my books.."

I didn't know whether to laugh or feel jealous since the boy and her probably got closer..

I decided to shrug off the jealousy part and immediately wrote back to her.. before passing her the note..

Was he handsome??

Yea.. he was more than handsome

A rush of jealousy went through me as I read her reply.. I was furious with jealousy..

I'm handsomer right??

I don't know..

What do you mean :(

Haha I'm messing with you you're still handsomer :)

A wave of relief cooled down my jealousy and plastered a smile on my face.. I looked at Sana and smiled widely.. she smiled back and I was satisfied.. until the teacher said seven words that immediately replaced my smile with a frown.. seven words I hated to hear.. seven words I never thought would hurt me this much..

"Please welcome our transfer student.. Im Nayeon.."