E I G H T E E N

"Let's do this... together~"

Jungkook POV

"At some points of your dances, it was boring.. some points didn't even match with the betas also.. I'm disappointed baout that abut overall your dance was ok but I hope you can tweak a few bits before the contest.."

"Ne sorry for disappointing you.. we will try harder!" I forcefully smiled, but inside I was hurt.. disappointed in myself. I sighed sadly as I walked backstage where I met a sad Nayeon. I smiled softly and hugged her.

"I'm sorry.."

"Nah it wasn't your fault.. I just need to do better.. anyways I can't hang at lunch I'll be making new choreography.." I smiled as I pulled away, she nodded in approval before leaving me with Sana who was staring at us.

"Jungkook..?"

I whipped my head around to make eye contact with Sana..

"Hm..?"

"Wanna go make the Choreo again..?"

I smiled and nodded.

"But this time.."

I looked at her confused, what could she possibly mean..?

"Let's do it together.. arrasseo..?" She smiled, putting her hand out for me to hold.

"Arrasseo!" I smiled, holding her hand while smiling.

~*~

"If we're going to do a romantic concept, I think we should act like a real couple,"

"What do you mean Jungkook..?"

"Like we should move closer to each other, then stare at each other deeply while holding each other's hand.."

"Arrasseo~ but what song..?"

"Butterfly by BTS!" I replied smiling my usual smile.

"Since when did you get into BTS??"

"Since I found out that Jungkook guy isn't that bad.. turns out we have a lot of things in common.. in fat he reminds me of myself!"

"Pfft! Jungkooks way handsomer than you!"

"Hah! I think I have way greater looks than him!"

"In your dreams Kookie!"

I poured, pretending to be angry as I played the music..

"Don't say anything, don't think of anything.. Not even a word..~"

I moved in beat to music, making the choreo tell a very deep story..

"I see~ then I think we should do this~" Sana intervened as she slowly came closer to me, asking deep eye contact.

I smiled, I then made the next move by caressing her cheek while smiling, then letting go while slowly walking away. She then backhugged me as the lyric said "don't try to disappear~"

I slowly moved away grabbing her hands then unwrapping them from my waist, after spinning her around, then pulling her closer to my chest.

"You're so beautiful that I'm scared~"

We slowed danced for a while, but after a while I leaned closer lip syncing the words.

"Will you stay by my side~ will you promise me~"

She then smiled, before letting go then running away. After I chased after her, showing emotions of fear.. but after I caught her, I grabbed her am.. pulled he closer to my chest and leaned in..

"Butterfly~ like a Butterfly~"

"And that's how it ends.."

She looked at me, kid of disappointed..

"You know what would be more perfect of an ending..?" She asked, and I shook my head confused.

"If you actually kissed me.."

Story unedited

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! BUT IM BACK!