F O U R

Nayeon POV

"LEAVE HER FUCKING ALONE!" A deep voice yelled..

Jungkook..

The man looked at him, glaring.. while he held the knife close.. Jungkook came closer and punch the man who assaulted me.. I knew I was wrecked as my uniform was ripped, luckily I was wearing a singlet under.. 

"Nayeon!" Jungkook shouted as he was struggling holding the man back.. I looked at him tearing up as he already earnt a bruise and a few cuts in a few minutes..

"Run.!!!!" He yelled with his last breath before getting punched by the man..

"JUNNGKOOK!!!" I cried, tearing up as he was stabbed..

The men came closer to me as he thought he was finished with Jungkook.. and after that I blacked out..

******

I woke up in a white room.. my head was aching.. my vision was a bit blurry but I could clearly see a boy who was bandaged up..  Jungkook.. I immediately teased up seeing how injured he was.. it ruined his gorgeous face and made him in pain..

"Mianhe~" I cried..

"Nayeon.."

"Mianhe!!" I cried more and before long he held me in his warm embrace...

I cried more.. it was all my fault why he was in pain.. huge pain.. pain that could've killed anyone.. pain that lasted forever.. pain that I wouldn't be able to take.. because I was so weak..

"I'm sorry for Everything Jungkook.." I apologised as I began hitting his chest..

"For hurting you!"

*hit*

"For breaking you!"

*hit*

"For being the reason you cried every night!"

*hit*

"For you being in this kind of condition.."

*hit*

"For existing even!"

My heart throbbed.. every word I said was true.. I immediately dropped my hand as I lost all of my strength.. tears rolled down my cheeks, like a waterfall.. I couldn't stop.. because I knew no matter what I do.. it will never even with the pain I left him and his heart..

Jungkook POV

She was crying.. the girl I loved was crying right in front of me.. and I could do nothing but hug her and hold her close.. though she left me pain I still loved her..

"Nayeon.. look at me.." I told her softly but she refused and cried more.. I knew she was too embarrassed as she knew she hurt me too much..

I cupped her cheek, making her face me.. I smiled and wiped the tears off her cheeks making her stiffened..

"I met you in the dark..~ you lit me up~" I sang while smiling at her..