E I G H T

"You know it all.. you're my best friend~"Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

"Jungkook look! It's snowing!" She smiled widely as she ran around catching the snow she ran into..

What a little kid.. Just the thought of what I said made me smile..

"Nayeon wait up!" I told her as I ran after her..

She suddenly stopped.. her actions now slowly stopping..  then she turned to me.. which showed a painful expression.. she.. she was crying..? I suddenly stopped my actions and ran by her side and hugged her as I got closer..

"What's wrong..?" I asked whispering..

She cried more.. why was she crying on the this day..?

"E-e-eomma.."she cried stuttering..

Then it hit me.. this day is her eomma's death anniversary.. and Nayeon's eomma loved snow..  she died in it..  trying to save her daughter.. from a car that accidentally was speeding and couldn't stop on time because of the icy road..

"Nayeon.. please don't cry.." I comforted. " do you want to visit her grave and tell her everything you've been through??"

She stopped crying and she looked at me with her red eyes.. she's been crying a lot.. she wiped her tears and nodded.. I smiled and ruffled her hair and I walked her to the graveyard of her mother..

*********

Why does it hurt so much.. seeing someone you loved and treasured so dearly.. cry?? This pain is so heart wrenching.. that I myself wanted to cry.. but I couldn't I had to be strong for her..

"Nayeon.. it's getting late time to go.." I told her..

She nodded and wiped her remaining tears before slowly standing up and walking away with me..

"Nayeon do you want to eat??" I asked her, with pure concern in my chocolate eyes..

She smiled softly and shook her head.. but I knew she really was hungry she was biting her lip.. I took her hands and carefully led her to a nearby cafe where I ordered chocolate cheesecake..

"Jungkook I'm really okay.." she lied..

I sighed..

"Nayeon.. please.. please let me be here for you.. you suffered more than I did.. please let me.. at least make your pain a tiny bit better.." I smiled comfortingly..

She took a while to nod.. but her hesitation finally went away and she nodded.. I mouthed her thank you and smiled..

*******

"Jungkook.. thank you for today.." Nayeon grinned. "I had so much fun..thank you for being there when I needed a shoulder to lean on.."

"It really doesn't happen often.."

Those words killed me.. I knew she has suffered so much.. more than I did.. she was sadly abused by her father when she was young.. experienced her mother's death.. suffered from being alone.. and she had no one to be by her side through all this... but I wanted to change that..

"Nayeon.."

"Hm..?"

"If you need a shoulder to lean on.. in any of these days.." I smiled softly.. " please call me.. and I'll be there.."

And with that being said she kissed me on the cheek.. I immediately turned a deep shade of pink from her sudden actions..

"Promise Jeon Jungkook??"

"Promise.."I smiled..

"Then I will trust your words and do so.."

Sana POV

"Mark please leave me alone!"

"Please Sana! Forgive me I won't do it again!"

"Please just give me time Mark!" I told him raising my voice a little bit..

"I'll do anything just please forgive me.." he begged..

"Then leave me alone to think!" I told him but he insisted and grabbed my arm and pulled me in for an embrace..

"Mark.."

"Please Sana.. forgive me.. I- I- I think I'm falling for yo-" he was cut off by a figure who was coming closer..

"Didn't I tell you to not touch her again..? Do you really wanna die!?!?"

My supermans back.. Jeon Jungkook is back..

(Story unedited..)