S I X

"Loving can hurt.."~ Jeon Jungkook..

Jeon Jungkook POV

"Ah! Nayeon-noona!" Imshouted as I saw Nayeon walking in front of me but instead of answering she ignored me..

"Nayeon noona!" I shouted again but yet again I was ignored.

"Nayeon.. please wait!" I shouted again as I ran up to her..

"Nayeon.."

"Jeon Jungkook can you please stop!!"

"Why..? Why are you mad..?"

"You left in the cafe alone! How can I not be mad!!"

That's when it hit me.. I left her.. alone.. while I was busy chasing Sana.. shit! I messed up again!

"Shit.. I'm so sorry Nayeon.." I apologised. "You see I was with a fight with Sana and then I upset her.. she was in my mind and.. and I wasn't thinking that time.. I'm so sor-"

I was cut of by her sudden action, as she snuggled her head in my chest..

"Be quiet now.. I forgive you.. I don't want to fight with you anymore.." she whispered as she hugged me..

"I won't forgive myself though.." I grinned..

She smiled and took my hand..

"Let's go to school now.." she told me and she held my hand the whole way through..

Jungkook POV

"Hey Sana.. can you wait for me.. I got a call.." I told Sana as we were about to go to lunch.. she nodded and smiled..

I picked up the call not knowing who it was..

(Left-Jungkook, right: unknown.

"Hello??"

"Yo! What's up man! Been a while!"

"No way! Is this really you! Whoa dude your voice has change quiet a lot!"

"Ha what till you see my build!"

"Anyways what brings you to call??"

"Aah.. I'm going back to Korea tomorrow.."
"And..?"

"And I want you to pick me up! If it's possible!"

"Ok.. I'll be there at 5.."

"Okay! Thanks Kookie!!"

"Your welcome Hyung.. see Ya!"

I ended the call with a full smile on my face.. I couldn't wait to see Hyung.. but as I went inside my smile dropped.. as I saw Sana with Mark..

Sana POV

"Sana what are you doing out here??" A cute but familiar voice asked.. it was Mark.

I smiled at him and just shrugged..

"Are you waiting for Jungkook or something..?" He asked.

I nodded sighing since it's been 10 minutes already and he still hasn't come back.. and lunch is almost over..

"Come on let's get you something to eat.. lunch is nearly over.." he suggested grabbing my hand but I refused and shrugged it off..

"Come on Sana!!" He suddenly shouted grabbing my hand with stronger grip..

I struggled to get it free as his grip was starting to hurt me now..

"STOP!!" I cried..

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FOLLOW HIM WHEN HE TREATS YOU BADLY!!" He shouted making me flinch..

"YAH! LET GO OF MY GIRL!!" Jungkook shouted as he slapped Marks hand away off me..

"DONT EVER TREAT SANA LIKE THAT OR I WONT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!" He threatened.

He then held my hand and lead me away from a speechless Mark..

"G-Gumawo.. Jungkook.." I thanked him as he literally saved me..

He smiled and rested forehead on mine, making our noses touch..

"If anyone ever treats you like that again.." he whispered.. " tell them you're mine and only mine.."