F O U R T E E N

"My Love is collapsing~"

Jungkook POV

She ran.. she ran away from the words that escaped through my mouth. It hurt her I know, I wanted to chase her but part of me told me to leave her alone because I caused her enough trouble for today..

"Jungkook what happen?" Another sweet voice said.

I shrugged and lied down, closing my eyelids to black out everything. I've hurt her and yet I don't even do anything.. who am I..?

"Alright I'll leave you alone now.."

That was the last thing I remember before falling asleep, making everything around me silent..

***********

These few days were all a blur, I was finally discharged from the hospital a few days ago and now I'm back to school sitting between Sana, the girl I hurt, and Nayeon. The girl that stayed in my memories.

"Alright class as we all know, every year there's a competition, in which every school in Seoul competes.. but unfortunately the former representatives are too old this year.. so who would want to try out to be a representative..?"

Sana's hand shot straight up as if she has been preparing for it, our teacher chuckled and wrote her name down. Nayeon's hand then went up and once again the Teacher smiled and wrote her name down..

I was hesitant to volunteer but did so, and that's how the three of us ended up in gymnasium along with other people to perform in front of the whole school.. the boy and girl who gets the most votes wins..

Sana was up first to audition. She carefully picked the music and when it came in it was a BTS music, I sighed. Why does everyone love BTS especially that Jungkook guy..

As the song finally started, Sana immediately built the momentum and flowed along with the music which gave her a cheer from the crowd. I couldn't help but stare mouth opened as the simple moves she does is so flawless, that I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole time as I kept admiring everything she did..

I suddenly hated myself for forgetting such a beautiful girl like her..

"I want you who makes eye contact with me~"

She suddenly looked at me, pain filled her face and expression..

"I want you who wants me again~"

She suddenly bit her lip and broke the gaze..

She showed relatable emotions to the song which made her dance better..

"Please don't fall~
Please don't collapse~
Never, Never, Fall~"

She was doing her finishing moves..

"Why can I still not give up on you~?
I hold onto the withered memories~
Is it greed~?
The lost seasons I try to restore~"

She slowly put both of her hands to her heart..

"I restore them~"

As she did the lights closed, she glanced at me and sighed.. that's when it hit me.. the song was about me..
Hurting her.. Giving up on her.. Losing her.. and yet she still can't give up on me because maybe she loves me that much..
And look what I do..
I give up on her..

Story unedited

Sorry for short chapter!