S E V E N T E E N

"Saying sorry to many times, when you hurt me more than I can take is sickening.."

Jungkook POV

"Sana come on we only got three hours to make our dance before the big day which is two days from now.. and we have done nothing.."

"Please just cooperate with me.." I pleaded looking into her cold stare.

"I'm sorry I can't do this.." was all she could say before walking away to the exit.

"Sana!"

I grabbed her by the hand, pulling her away from the exit and pulling her closer to me. Doing these actions released a flashback in my mind.. it was memories of me doing these same actions with Sana before, I flinched making Sana look concern.

"I'm sorry.. i just remembered something.." I smiled which made Sana sigh with relief.

"Sana.. can we please forget everything and start again, this time as friends so we can make our mistakes right. And finally finish everything.."

She hesitated, thinking of her answer. She sighed and I didn't know if that was good or bad..

"Ok.. let's start again.." she smiled.

My face lit up, I can finally spend quality time with her without myself being awkward and guilty. We smiled at each other and began choreographing our dance as we only have two hours and 30 minute now, but why did I feel like I wanted to spend more time with her..

****************************************

"Mark..? What are you doing here?"

Our dance was suddenly stopped by this blonde head boy called Mark, appearing so suddenly. Mark smiled and caressed Sana's cheek which she did not like at all..

"Why I  just wanted to watch my baby.." he winked as he pinched Sana's cheek and I stood there watching dumbfounded.

Sana smiled and kissed Mark's cheek, she smiled and said "I love you.."

Those words hit me, I didn't know why I loved Nayeon but why did these words made me want to take her back..

"I love you too babe.." Mark replied, he then leaned in closer, and was about to kiss Sana when I suddenly interrupted them because I couldn't stand seeing it.

"Sorry but we only have an hour left and we still have a long way to go.. so if excuse us Mark.. please let us continue.." I scowled.

He glared at me but walked away anyways leaving me so frustrated and disappointed in Sana.

"Let's continue alright!" I said quite angrily leaving Sana suspicious of why my behaviour is like this.

"Jungkook..? Were you perhaps jealous..?" She teased.

"Yes I was.." I answered sternly which she was not expecting at all, making her blush.

I was now satisfied, knowing she still had feelings for me..

"Let's continue..?" I smiled.

************************
We were finally done and it was now time to show everyone our dance.. I held Sana's hand as we went up the stage. Sana was nervous as she held my hand tight..

"You can do this alright," I smiled biting my lip.

(Skip to 3:38 and that's their performance)

As we finished cheers and applauds were coming from the crowd as we bowed gracefully. We faced the judge hoping we've done good..

"I'm sorry I didn't like your choreography.."

My heart dropped..

(Story unedited)