N I N E

"I'm getting weirder in front of you~" Jeon Jungkook

(Story unedited!)

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook! Look! I'm not here to fight I'm just here to apologise to Sana and I'm not leaving until so.."

"Well you might as well stay here forever then," I smirked as I held Sana's hand pulling her away from him and into my embrace instead..

"Ha! Ha! Very funny!" He sarcastically laughed as he rolled his eyes..

I quickly walked away but then Sana let go of my hand.. making me shocked as I turned around.. she was going to Mark.. and after she held Marks hand.. I felt so betrayed..

"Fine.. Mark I forgive you.. now please go home.." she smiled and she hugged him..

What the actual fvck.. I felt so betrayed I couldn't control my anger that was slowly rising.. I swear anytime soon I could kill that bastard..

"Thank you! Thank you Sana! I swear I'll treat you better!" Mark grinned and then he made the most awful move you can make in front of me..

He kissed Sana.. fully in the lips.. I stood there clenching my fist.. eyes wide.. tears filling in both.. and before I knew it my legs were running.. running away from the scene that hurt my heart way too much.. seriously Mark.. you took away Nayeon and now it going to be Sana! Can you just stop ruining my fvcking life!

"Jungkook!" Someone yelled out.. it was Sana.. she was chasing after me..

I ran faster but I then heard a loud slam on the hard ground.. oh crap! I turned around and there in front of me was Sana crying.. she tripped.. I wanted to run away but I couldn't she was in pain.. and I couldn't just stand there, I had to help her.. I forced my legs to run to her.. to help her even though I was still hurt from that scene..

"Sana.. come on get up.." I said softly as I grabbed both of her soft hands,, pulling her up..

"Jungkook.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't know he would do that.."she cried..

how am I suppose to stay mad Sana.. you're crying..

"It's fine.. its not your fault.. it's that bastards.. please stay away from him.." I told her irritated by just the thought of the word.. Mark..

She nodded innocently as I smiled..

"Plus I was your first kiss anyways.." I smirked and I lifted her up, carrying her bridal style..

She blushed the deepest shade of red I've ever seen, which made me chuckle..

"Let's get you home.."

Nayeon POV

*Ding dong*

"Who is this at this hour??" I asked myself, it was so late..

"Nayeon noona!!"

Aish.. this kid.. Jungkook seriously..

"Yah! Jungkook do you even know what time it is!! Why are you so late!"I scolded him.

"Aish! Noona! We have to study! Arrasseo??"

"MWO?? Jinjjayo??"

"Ne!"

"Mianhe~ I totally forgot JungKook! Please come in!" I told him..

"Wah! I haven't been here before.. it's tidy as.."

"Ah! That reminds me Jungkook can you help me?" I asked him.. I needed to get my Bedroom lightbulb renewed..

"Hm?"

"Can you renew my bedroom lightbulb please?"

"Jinjjayo? Can't you do it yourself??"

I shook my head.. he chuckled and nodded.. I grabbed him a chair and showed him where my bedroom was.. he looked around and saw my BTS posters.. he pointed at my bias BTS Jungkook..

"Yah! Why do you stan that guy! I'm way better than him Noona!" He pouted and I chuckled..

"You got to be good at everything to beat him!" I teased and he pouted but he carried on..

********

"Ahh! There done!"

"Gumawo!!" 

And just after I said that.. he began wobbling and he was gonna lose his balance..of course being the slow me I just stood there like an idiot!

"Yah! Nayeon I think I'm gonna fal-" and that's when everything went black and I felt a soft pressure on my lips..

I opened my eyes..

And I and Jeon Jungkook kissed..

Author Note

Shit just got real!! Anyways I know! I know! A shitty chapter again!ㅋㅋ and I should step it up and I'm sorry! I'm not that skilled! Anyways thank you for reading and a quick seek out here so please make sure to check out my book.. it's not exactly a book it's like my edits I made! You guys can use it but I hope you give me some of credits I just started it so if you can can you please support it :) thank you!