F I F T E E N

"How can I stop loving you~?"

(POV all Narrator)

Jungkook was astonished as the girl he forgot in his memories gave everyone a powerful yet emotional performance. She received a very high score and standing ovations as she left the stage brushing pass him and leaving, guilt immediately rushed through Jungkook as he knew the whole performance was about him. He wanted to chase after her but couldn't as it was his turn now..

"Which song do you want to choose Mr.Jeon?"

He stopped and thought for a moment, trying his best to choose..

"I want to dance Nothing Like Us cover by BTS Jungkook," He told them..

No one knew why he chose this, Even Nayeon.. but the boy knew one thing.. he was dedicating this to Sana and no one else..

**********************

His moves were clean, sharp and most importantly full of emotions. The boy danced powerfully as the crowd watched impressed by his moves while nodding in approval along with the judges. Little did Jungkook know, was that Sana was in that crowd trying not to cry as she watched.

"There's nothing like us~"

"There is Nothing like us, we shared a beginning, and also the same ending.. our stories intertwined and yet broke apart. And while you tried to make it work again, I stood there unknowingly and did nothing in return.." The boy thought while he danced away..

"Lost in confusion, like an illusion~ You know I'm used to making your day~"

"I'm confused because I keep having flashbacks of you and me in my dreams, we were so happy.. you always smiled, that beautiful smile of yours while looking at me.. was I that important to you..?"

"But that is the past now~ that didn't last now~"

"Though I don't remember anything, I want to thank you.. for everything.." He thought now tearing up with the pain he felt..

"I guess that this was meant to be~ yea.. tell me was it worth it~?"

"I want you to tell me everything, because I really want to remember! All I remember is Nayeon! Though my mind is shouting for Nayeon, my heart is suddenly disagreeing and fighting for you.."

"We were so perfect~ but baby, I just want you to see~
There's nothing like us~
There's nothing like you and me~
Together through tough times~
There's nothing like us~
There's nothing you and me~
Together~ through the storm~"

"But as much as I want to remember you and follow my heart, I feel like I should listen to my mind as my heart has broken and shattered me many times because I followed it without a thought.. so Minatozaki Sana, I know I hurt you way too many times, and I know it hurts so much.. but.."

Jungkook sighed sadly as the song came to a finishing end. He then made a heart shape, broke it and then looked down.. He was full of emotions while doing these very simple movements, but what the crowd didn't know was the broken boy was thinking of his decision, the decision that he knew would hurt one of the girls, but it was the harsh reality..

"There's nothing like us~"

He thought. "I have to choose Nayeon.. I'm sorry Minatozaki Sana.. I've hurt you again.."

(Story unedited sorry for this bad chapter!)