T H I R T E E N

"Where are you~?"

Sana POV

"Who are you..?"

My heart throbbed, my throats was dry and all I could manage to do was cry..

"Hey.. please stop crying.. what's wrong..?"

"C-can't you remember me..? I'm your best friend.."I cried trying to smile..

"I'm sorry.. I can't remember you all I remember is Nayeon.."

My heart broke.. I tried forcing a smile..

"I see.. I'm sorry for wasting your time.." I managed to say..

As I was about to leave he shouted a word I wanted to hear..

"Wait!"

I turned around, teary eyed, hoping he remembered me now..

"Please tell me more about yourself I want to remember you.." he smiled.

My heart skipped a beat, no matter what.. he still gave me that feeling.. the feeling that he needed me..

"And plus.. when I said I couldn't remember you.. your beautiful smile suddenly faded.." he added.

I blushed and His expression suddenly changed seriously..

"And I.. felt something strange.. I felt.. as if my heart broke into a million pieces, seeing your smile disappear.."

"And I knew then that I couldn't stand seeing you hurt.. so please.. tell me more about yourself.." he smiled again..

I smiled and nodded, wiping my tears away as I sat beside him..

"My name is Minatozaki Sana.. and we first met at a nearby Park.. and you were crying while writing a letter.."

Flashback

"IM NAYEON!!!" He shouted. "WHERE ARE YOU!!"

His words sounded like pain.. his words carried a story that I must know.. my curiousity is killing me..

"Where are you..~" he cried..

His tears fell nonstop on the paper he held so closely..

"Why are you crying..?" I couldnt help but ask..

He turned and looked at me with his tears eyes..

"Leave me alone.." he replied.. "go away.."

"Please.. let me help you.. it's better to let out all your problems than keeping them for yourself.. because it only hurts more.."

He looked at me again this time with a new emotion.. trust..

"The girl I loved told me to meet her here everyday.. but she didn't arrive in any.."

I felt sorry for him.. he must've been hurt so much.. I suddenly remembered the handkerchief in my bag.. I grabbed it..

"Here.." I said as I held his cheek and wiped his tears..

"My name is Minatozaki Sana.. and I can assure you that I won't be like that.. my friend~"

End of Flashback

"Since then we always meet up in the park.. in some nights you were heartbroken by the same girl and I always sang to you.. to calm you down.. and in other nights you were happy.." I smiled. "We became closer.. closer than I've expected, and then there was something special you did.. that made me fall for you.. you gave me roses.."

"roses..?"He asked. "What's so special about that..?"

"Well.. it was my eighteenth birthday.. and well basically everyone forgot it.."

Flashback

"Sana..? Why are you crying out here..?"

I looked and I saw Jungkook.. I cried more..

"Sana.." he smiled caressing my cheeks.. "everything's going to be okay.."

I wiped my tears.. but they kept flowing nonstop..

"How can it everyone forgot my birthday.."

He suddenly smiled and pulled out a red rose..

"Not everyone.." he smiled as he wiped my tears, before taking my hands to dance..

"I give this first rose, for entering my life.."

He then handed me three more roses..

"These three roses are for those special songs you sang to me.. to make me feel better and to calm me down.."

He gave me another 5 roses..

"These are for the love you gave me.."

He then handed me the rest of the roses..

"And these nine roses, are for the nine words I want to tell you.." he smiled before spinning me around and back hugging me..

"You are too precious for this world Minatozaki Sana.."

End Of Flashback..

I smiled of the thought of those precious memories, I looked at Jungkook and he was crying.. I quickly wiped his tears and asked if he was okay but he said words that broke me.. words that also made me want to cry.. words that broke my heart again..

Jeon Jungkook why do you keep doing this to me..

"I'm sorry.. no matter how hard I try.. I still can't remember you.."

(Story unedited)