Chapter 3

Harold and George were at George's treehouse making comics. Harold was doing some art as George wrote his story. George saw Harold looking a bit sad. He stopped writing and looked at his friend.

"Hey man, what's wrong?"

Harold sighed and looked at him. "I just feel bad about Ariel losing her friend. I'd feel the same way if I had lost a friend too."

"We should try and help Ariel. Maybe we could throw a small party in the treehouse. Just you, me, and her. She might actually talk if we do it."

"That could actually work."

"Come on! We have a party to plan."

About two hours later the boys got everything they needed. They had, streamers, ballons, snacks, and videogames. Ariel had liked everyone of those things. Harold forgot something that he got her and smiled. He went to get her some books they were fiction and paranormal. This was gonna be great.

"Now we just have to go and get her!"

"Let's go."

Harold and George went to Mr. Krupp's house. Since they didn't want him to see them, they looked through the window and saw Ariel on the couch. She saw them and smiled. She then ran up and saw her dad in his room putting clothes away.

'Hey dad.' She tapped his shoulder and read the note.

"Yes Ariel?"

'May I go play outside?'

"All right. But be back in by dinner. We are having someone over tonight."

'Ok.'

Ariel ran down stairs and went out of the front door. Harold had greeted her with a hug and George greeted her with a wave.

"Ariel you have to follow us."

They had took her to the treehouse and made her close her eyes. What could they possibly be up to? Ariel carefully made her way up to the treehouse and waited for one of them to say open your eyes.

"You can open your eyes now Ari."

Ariel opened her eyes and looked around. It was amazing. She saw all of the comics, books, and videogames. This was the most amazing thing anyone has done for her. When she saw the games, she saw Just Dance.

"T-this is awesome. T-thank you b-both." She whispered and stutrered.

George looks at her in surprise and so does Harold. Ariel hugged them and they hug back.

"Unbelievable. You just talked!"

"You're voice is beautiful!"

(A/n: Try and guess who said what to Ariel)

"Thank you. I actually can speak now. I don't feel that sad or nervous anymore!"

"Great!"

"Hey guys. Can we please play Just Dance?" Ariel asked as she stopped hugging them.

"I don't see why not. Just to let you guys know. I'm not a good dancer when you are told to dance with certain moves." Harold chuckled.

Geroge and Ariel laugh then George gets the game set up. They all had a fun time doing seven songs. Ariel was good at most of them and got five stars. George and Harold would be tied for second with four stars.

(These are the songs they did)

Later Ariel had read some paranormal books and helped George with his stories. Also helped Harold with his art.

"George, what time is it?"

George smirks and says, "Adventure time!"

"I'm being serious."

"It's 5:40 Ari. Do you have to go?" Harold says.

Ariel nods and leaves. She had hurried home and then saw her dad with a woman. Since when did her dad hangout with women? Ariel decided to be nice and let it go after she ate her dinner. Little did she know is that the woman reminded her of Annie.