Chapter 12

Robert leaves the room and the girls are on the floor. Harold and George run up to them and see the blood on their arms. They start crying and hugging the girls close to them.

"Ariel, please don't die!"

"AJ come on!"

Ariel and AJ sit up. "Who said we were dead?"

"YOU TWO WEREN'T DEAD?!?!" The two wiped their tears.

"We're sorry we scared you. We moved in time, just about as he was about to stab us." Ariel said very quietly and scared.

Harold sighs, "Sorry I yelled. I was just worried."

"Me too. Sorry AJ."

AJ smiled and hugged George tighter.

Harold helped Ariel up and saw something fall out of her sleve. "Was that-"

"Fake blood? Yes. AJ had a pack too."

AJ smirked as it fell out of her sleve too. She looked at George with the smirk. "And you started crying!"

"Be quiet!"

Harold saw Melvin in the cage and walked over to him with Ariel. Ariel squeked and his behind Harold squeezing him from behind, scared. 'Why was Ari scared of Melvin?' He thought. Then AJ start to break the bars on the cage and chase him around angrily. George runs after her and grabs her.

"Whoa whoa. What happened while we were not here?"

"This nerdy idiot betrayed Ariel. He was the one who caused this!"

Harold heard and looked at him with a glare. "This true Melvin?"

Melvin gulped and nodded shamefully. Harold was about to attack him, but Ariel squeezed tighter. "Please don't."

Harold hugged her. "I won't."

Melvin walked out. "I'm sorry! I was just jealous of you two always hanging out with Ariel!"

Harold gave him a death glare, which made Melvin be quiet. George's eyes widen, but he smiles and knew that his friend really loved her. AJ had heard Robert coming. "Quickly. Let's get out of here." Eveyone ran out of the lair and went back to where they saw Captian Underpants fighting ElectroThunder.

"DADDY!!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!!" Ariel called up to him.

Captain Underpants had moved off of ElectroThunder to reveal his face bruised up.

Ariel ran over as Captain Underpants landed to the ground. "Daddy." Captain Underpants hugged her and smiled.

"Are you all right? Are you hurt?"

Harold and George had their jaws down as AJ and Melvin stand there looking confused.

"How does he remember her?"

"I don't know. Apparently, he had remembered when Ariel called him daddy before she fell and saved her."

Captain Underpants had taken the kids back home and then he flew off and took ElectroThunder and his dad to jail and dropped them off there. He returned and George splashed him with water. Mr. Krupp looked at Ariel.

"Ariel, where are we?"

"Dad, we're at home." Ariel pointed to the house.

Harold and George had ran off back to their houses and AJ smiled and waved. "Hi Mr. Krupp."

"Oh, um..... Hi there Alison."

AJ rolled her eyes and had ran off back home. Ariel had took her dad inside and Angelina had been worried to death. She was relieved when she saw the two walk in.

"Thank God you two are alright. I was so worried."

Mr. Krupp hugged Angelina and Ariel walks to her room awkwardly and closes her door. She had laid down in bed and fell asleep, dreaming about her and Harold.

On Tuesday morning, Melvin, AJ, George, Harold, and Ariel had been playing pranks on everyone. Melvin had actually became friends with George and Harold this time. George was gonna ask out AJ.

George grabbed AJ's hand. "AJ can I talk to you alone?"

"Sure George."

George had took her far from the others and blushed. "AJ, I'm in love with you..... during that time at ElectroThunder's lair when you didn't really did I thought you did. I had felt so mad and sad, but when you really didn't die I was so happy. I was glad you were ok."

AJ leaned in, "I'll be your girlfriend George." George kisses her forehead and smiles and they walk back to their friends. Harold slow claps as Ariel cheers and Melvin gives them a thumbs up.

The five had always stuck up for eachother since. They all had parties and the couples went on double dates. Melvin had learned to have a sense of humor. Mr. Krupp and Angelina got married and Ariel had a mom again. Life was getting really good, but this wasn't the end yet.