Chapter 10

Gary and Melvin had went to Gary's fathers restaurant through the back. Robert saw his son and Melvin walk in. When Melvin saw Gary's father he became nervous. He thought that he was gonna get beaten. Gary took some food to the customers and came back in. Robert looked at his son and was glaring a little.

"Dad, I know what you're going to say, but hear me out."

"Well?"

"My friend Melvin here saw us doing buisness last night. He made a deal with us. We'll do buisness again tonight."

"You're not turning us in?"

"No sir." Melvin said.

"Good. We'll help you tonight."

"Check this out father. We stole them from the two boys we're gonna steal from tonight." Gary said.

Robert looked at the comic books and saw Captain Underpants. His eyes widen a little.

"According to the drawings, this guy has superpowers. We can use ours against him too."

Melvin looked at Robert and cleared his throat, "So will you help me?"

"Sure. You can join us if you want."

"I'd be honored."

Robert and Gary smirk and then start getting ready for tonight as Melvin thinks about the rest of his plan.

~With the Blondes~

Ariel was nervous and she was with Harold. She was invited to a party by Annie's sister. Rachel said she could invite someone if she wanted to and make her not feel alone. Ariel was gonna ask Harold, but she was too nervous. Harold had seen Ariel was super silent and pulled her into his arms.

"Ari, why are you so silent?"

"I'm nervous about asking you a question."

"What is the question?"

"Will you go to a party with me? As a date?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I? Who's party are we going to?"

"Rachels. Annies big sister."

"I'll be at your door in a little while ok?"

"Alright. Thanks Harold. Love you." Ariel kissed his cheek and ran back to her house.

She ran in and up to her room. Mr. Krupp wanted to know why she was in a rush. Angelina went up to check on her. Mr. Krupp rolled his eyes assuming that it was a girl thing and got back to work. Ariel closed her door once Angelina entered.

"So did you ask him?!"

"Yeah! He said he'll be here in a little while."

"I can't believe you're going on your first date."

"Arent you dating my dad?"

Angelina blushed and nodded. Half and hour later Ariel and Angelina were ready. Angelina was wearing a bunch of make up and a dress. Ariel was just crossing her arms as he was in her dress. She had her hair in a ponytail too. Mr. Krupp saw his girls come downstairs and hugs them. "My two girls." The door bell rang and Ariel went to get it.

(Ariel's dress)

(Ariel's dress)

The door opened revealing Harold in a green tux with a blue tie, holding flowers in his hand. "Hello Mr. Krupp, just here to be Ariels date for Rachels party."

"No! No! No! No! No! You aren't going with her!!!" Mr. Krupp was furious.

Angelina had went by Harold. "Benny Krupp, calm down!! He's doing something nice! Give him a break."

Mr. Krupp sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. But if you hurt my little girl, you'll be in for it!" He said to where only Harold and Angelina heard.

Angelina crossed her arms and glared as Harold gulped. She had made sure that the two were safely buckled in her car and she took off. When they got there, Harold got out and opened Ariel's door.

"Here my lady."

Ariel chuckled took his hand and got out of the car.

Rachel and her friends walked up and got to close. Ariel hid behind Harold. Harold cleared his throat, "Excuse me, but could you please stand back? Ariel doesn't like new people this close to her."

"Oh, sorry. Sure." Rachel and her friends backed up a bit and Ariel came out.

"Hey Ariel. Who is your friend?"

"His name is Harold Hutchins."

"I ship it!" Rachel says.

"Hariel?" Cindy asks.

"Hariel." Mandy confirms.

Harold hugs Ariel as they join the party. Everyone was dancing and having fun. After the party Harold and Ariel fell asleep. Ariel was in Harold's arms and Ariel was in a little ball. Rachel took at picture and fangirled silently.

~With Melvin the traitor~

Gary and Robert arrive at Harold and George's houses. They had quietly went in and stole a few things. A couple minutes later they come out smiling evily. Gary highfived his dad as him and Melvin went back to their hideout.

"Do you want our help for anything else Melvin?" Gary asked.

"Yes. To help me capture Ariel Krupp and Alison Anderson."

Robert nodded. "We'll do it tomorrow."

Melvin laughed evily. Now nothing could stop him. Not even the silly Captain Undrpants. Or even George Beard and Harold Hutchins. Hopefully Ariel and AJ will be all right.