Chapter 11

About 3 days after the party, Ariel was hanging out with AJ. They were walking around their block just talking about some things. AJ was laughing and having fun.

"I still can't believe he did that."

"Yeah, he told me and I started laughing too. It was hilarious."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No..... My mom died after I was born. At least, that's what my dad says..." Ariel looked down.

AJ puts her hand on her friends shoulder, "I didn't know. I apologize Ariel."

"You're ok AJ."

AJ and Ariel turn around to see George and Harold standing  there. They scream and fall, but the boys catch them. "Hello there cuties."

"Don't ever do that again Harold Hutchins!"

"That goes for you too George Beard!"

George and Harold help them up and laugh with their hands up in innocentce. "Okay. We won't, promise."

"Thank you."

Harold puts an arm around Ariel's waist. "What are you two talking about?"

"Just stuff that you did in the past." AJ chuckled.

Harold laughed, then stopped and looked at her then Ariel. "Is she serious?"

Ariel laughed so hard nodding because he just got it. George laughed too while AJ was trying not to laugh. Harold was blushing from being laughed at.

"Now look who's red, Knucklehead 1." Ariel fell to the ground laughing. George saw and laughed harder then AJ couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed. Harold helped his girlfriend up. "Very funny Ariel." He said sarcastically.

"I do have some news though Ari."

"What's that?" Ariel asked calming down a bit.

"Your dad gave me a chance to date you."

Everyone's jaws went down. Especially Ariel's. Her father would never just do that. There had to be a reason. Was it because he didn't want to hurt her?

"You're sure?"

"Yeah Ari."

AJ looked at Ariel, "Something is wrong with your dad."

"That's what I thought."

George facepalmed, but got a thought. "Isn't that a good thing?"

Ariel gave George a confused look. "Huh?"

"It should be a good thing. That means he's becoming nicer. A little too nice if he's letting Harold date you." He joked.

"Hey!" Harold yelled.

Gary had took the girls away and smiled evily. "Hey girls. You two were prettier than Melvin described."

George and Harold look and see that AJ and Ariel were gone. They had looked at ecahother with a really look and then looked back to where Ariel and AJ were.

"Girls we're sorry. Come out."

Harold waited a minute before calling out, "Girls come out!"

Harold then looked down and found Ariel's notepad and looked to the right to see Ariel's pen. He walked over and saw AJ's jacket and gasped. "George!"

George ran over and saw AJ's jacket and got mad. "Come on!"

"We're getting them back." Harold and George had ran off to Mr. Krupp's house. Since the window was open Harold and George snapped their fingers as the same time and Mr. Krupp started to take off his clothing.

Captian Underpants had started to follow George and Harold to get Ariel and AJ safe.

~With Melvin and Gary~

Ariel and AJ were unconscious. Gary had showed Melvin and his father the girls and they nod.

"This all you need Melvin?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

"We wanna watch this."

Ariel and AJ wake up and look around. "Where are we?"

"Somewhere you'll want to escape from."

Ariel and AJ try to move, but see that they are tied up together. They struggle and Ariel sees Melvin?

"M-Melvin? Why?"

"I figured the only way to get rid of George and Harold was to get rid of you two."

"I knew something was wrong with you since the first time I saw you!!" AJ yelled.

Gary and his dad look on their computers and see George Harold, and Captain Underpants coming towards their lair. Robert snaps his fingers and Gary leaves to distract them. Robert then puts Melvin in a cage.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"You're an idiot!!"

"Huh?"

"I only wanted you to join us because you knew Captain Underpants's daughter. She is the key to this plan."

Ariel started crying from struggling. She just wanted her dad here right now.

Gary had appeared right in front of the boys. Captain Underpants walked forward. "Who are you evil villain?"

"I'm ElectroThunder!! And I have your daughter Captain Underpants!"

Captain Underpants had remembered that Ariel was his daughter. He had widen his eyes and became mad. ElectroThunder started flying away and Captain Underpants chased afer him.

George and Harold had ran towards the base. They snuck in and had seen Ariel and AJ. Robert had a knife in his hand and was about to stab them. Melvin's eyes, George's eyes, and Harold's eyes widen.

Ariel and AJ were stabbed and they were untied and they fell to the floor.

"NOOO!!!!" Melvin, Harold, and George screamed.

Robert laughed evily and then threw his knife down.