Chapter 9

The next morning Ariel had woke up at home and she felt much better. She got up and looked at her dresser. There was a sricky note on the dresser and it was for her. Ariel picked up the note and read it. It was from Harold. The note said:

Dear Ari,

You fell asleep on me in the nurses office. I was there with you until the end of the day. Don't worry, I didn't get in trouble. Suprisingly the teachers thought I was at home. At the end of the day your dad took you home and I went home. Just so you know, I gave you a bag and it shoud be on your dreser. You'll love what's in it. I love you princess! Hope you feel better.

Love,
Knucklehead 1

Ps: AJ, George, and I were gona hangout at George's treehouse if you want to come.

Ariel smiled and out the note down. She saw the bag and thanks her dad in her head that he brought it home. She pulled everything out and set it on her bed. There was Jolly Ranchers, Sour Patch Kids, a little camera with a video on it. Wait... a little camera? Being the curious girl she is, Ariel had turned the camera on and turned the volume down to were only she could hear it.

Harold: Man help me with this!

George: *takes paper and stretches it out* there. No need to yell

Harold: *rolls his eyes* I just hope Ariel likes this

George: yeah! We are trying to help her talk

Harold: It will be good. I can't wait to help her.

George: You're little crush *laughing and joking*

Harold: *blushes*

George and Harold: This is gonna be the Best. Party. Ever!!

The video ends and Ariel smiles. George and Harold really were good friends. Mr. Krupp walked up the stairs and Ariel quickly and quietly put everything away. She sat on her bed and acted like she was reading.

"Morning sweetheart. Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes. Oooo!! Is that mine?" Ariel pointed to the breakfast plate.

"Uh huh. I knew you loved Fried Eggs so I made some without breaking the yolk."

"Love you dad. Thanks. Hey, is Angelina here?"

"She's downstairs, why?"

"I need to talk to her. It's girly stuff...." Ariel lied.

"First I want you to eat. Then you can talk to her." Mr. Krupp messed his daughters hair up and walked out.

Ariel had ate the eggs then went to get Angelina. She had dragged her upstairs and closed her door after checking to see if her dad was up here. Angelina gave Ariel a confused look.

"Ariel what is it?"

"Promise me you won't tell my dad when I tell you."

"I promise."

"I am dating a boy."

"You are?!"

"Yes." Ariel blushed.

Angelina smiled and hugged her. "Don't worry sweetie. I won't tell your dad."

"Thank you so much Angelina."

"You're welcome."

Ariel put on a different outfit and then looked back at Angelina. The outfit she wanted a good one and she loved it. Even though she's a tomboy. Since she is tomboy, she chose something more tomboy style.