Chapter 7

It has been five days since Melvin made the deal with Ariel, George, and Harold. He had treated the like they're his friends and he hated it. Ariel had heard that a new girl was coming to the school. She was so excited and told her dad that she'd show her around. The boys were waiting for Ariel in their usual spot and had seen her walk up with someone.

"Hey guys. This is Alison."

"Call me AJ though." AJ said.

"No problem. I'm Harold Hutchins. This is our friend George Beard. You've obviously met Ariel." He smiled sweetly at the last part.

Ariel blushed and looked away shyly and pulled her hair down in front of her face of the right. (Harold loves that btw)

AJ smiled at George and blushed as he smiles back and waves a little. AJ loved George, like love at first sight. Then she looked over at Melvin and then frowned. He gave her a look and then walked away angrily. Now she really hated him. Harold walked over to Ariel and looked back at AJ.

"So, did Ari here show you around?"

"Yeah. It was pretty fun. I liked the tour. Who was that nerdy kid?"

"Oh, that is Melvin." Geogre said.

"Really?"

"Yep."

Ariel was still blushing because Harold kept messing with her and teasing her. "Ari, you are so short!"

"Shhhh!!!"

AJ laughed and George rolled his eyes playfully. "Alright love birds. You're date is over. Now let's get to class."

Ariel was about to walk with George, but Harold put his hand on her shoulder. George saw and nodded taking AJ with him.

"What are the gonna do?"

"Harold was gonna ask Ariel to be his girlfriend."

"That's nice! I feel happy for her."

"I'm glad for Harold too."

Harold had took Ariel to the gym and had a small stereo in there. He turned it on and Fall Out Boy music started playing quietly. "Ariel I wanted to ask you a question."

"Ask away Harold." She said happily.

Harold leans in and pushes her hair behind her ear making Ariel blush. He then leans back and breathes heavy. "Ariel, I have had a crush on you since the day I've met you. I love you and if anything happened to you I'd never be the same. So I have to ask you this..... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Ariel looks up at him (since he's taller) and smiled from ear to ear blushing. She hugs him and says "Yes! I've felt the same way. I'll be your girlfriend."

Harold sighs relieved and chuckles. "Good, I thought you wouldn't feel that same." He hugged back as he wrapped an arm around her waist and started walking to class.

After school Ariel and Harold hugged eachother and saw George with AJ. They all were gonna go to George's treehouse and have fun. Melvin had walked up slowly and quietly seeing Harold and Ariel hugging. His heart felt shattered and ran away.

"We're going to George's treehouse to have fun?" AJ asked.

"Yep. Usually on Thursdays we do it because that is the hardest day at school."

George saw Harold smiling a lot more than usual. "I'm guessing it worked. You two are a thing?"

Ariel and Harold nod and Ariel's dad came out. Ariel quickly ran up to her father and waved goodbye to her friends.

Later everyone was At George's treehouse. AJ found it awesome. Too bad it didn't have a roller rink, but she still loved it. Mostly because George was in it. She had saw Just Dance and grinned a bit.

"Do you guy play this?!"

"Yeah! I love it!" Ariel said fast and Harold looked at her confused.

"Ariel. Did you have some of my candy?" He asked her sternly.

"Yes. I'm sorry....."

"Let's play. It probably could call her down." He whispers to George.

AJ blushes as she watches George set up the game. It was like something was wrong with her, but there was nothing wrong. Harold saw her smirked. He understood her. Then he felt something on his shoulder. Ariel was on his shoulder sleeping now.

"Oh boy." Harold picks her up bridal style and sits her on the hammock.

"What man?"

"Ariel is out....."

Everyone looks at her and George laughs quietly. "She did love your candy. What did you have anyway?"

"Just some Sour Patch Kids and Jolly Ranchers." He said as he looked. When Harold looked in he bag her whisper shouted, "Holy cow!!! She ate all of them!! I can see why she's tired and hyper."

The game was ready and Harold smiled as he saw Ariel grin in her sleep. The next four songs were good and Harold had surprisingly won.

"Booyahkasha!!" He yelled.

"Shhh!! Ariel is asleep."

"Oh right. Sorry AJ."

~With Melvin~

Melvin was walking around. He looked up and saw his neighbors house being robbed. He hid behind the nearest mailbox and watched.

"Well son. I think that's enough." The man whispered.

"Okay." The boy took all the stuff and left. The man left as well. Melvin had thought, 'If I can't stop George and Harold.... Then maybe they can!' He smiled evily and went home.

~Back with the four~

Harold carried Ariel back to her room put her in her bed. He kissed her forehead and then whispers, "Sleep well Ari." He left quickly as Mr. Krupp came up to check on his daughter. AJ went home and told her family how her day was. It was great!

Thanks for giving me two ocs to use milomurphy2. The next chapter should be up tomorrow. I'm pretty beat because it's 12:29 in the morning. Anyway, thanks for reading!