Chapter 4

Ariel looked at the woman and the woman smiled back at her. She needed to know who this girl was. So, she had went upstairs and saw Harold outside by the house.

"Harold? What are you doing here?!" Ariel said so her father wouldn't hear.

"I was gonna prank Mr. Krupp, but now I'm busted. What are you doing here?"

Ariel gave him the really look.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help it!"

Mr. Krupp walked in his daughter's room and saw her looking out the window down below. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Honey what are you looking at?" Harold ran and hid in the bushes when he heard Mr. Krupp's voice. Ariel had looked at him and back down to see that Harold was gone. She had wrote on a piece of paper with her pen.

'I was just looking at a bunny that was down there.'

"Aren't you gonna come back down for dinner?"

'I'll be down in a minute daddy.'

"All right honey." He patted her head and kissed her forehead then went downstairs.

Ariel looked down and saw Harold come out of the bushes. She didn't know what Harold or George would think if they found out that Mr. Krupp was her dad. Harold crossed his arms and looked up at her.

"Ok Harold, Mr. Krupp is my dad. I didn't tell you because I didn't know what you or George would do if I told you. I thought you two would be mad and not be friends with me anymore. I'm really sorry." She had climbed out of her window and walked up to him.

"Ari, why would you think we wouldn't be friends with you? We'll always be friends with you. Even if your dad is mean ole-- I mean..... Mr. Krupp." Harold hugged her and Ariel blushed.

"H-Harold?"

"Yes?"

"C-Could you please let me go?"

Harold's eyes widen and cleared his throat. He let go and Ariel looked away blushing. When Harold saw this he smiled and didn't say anything.

"I have to get back inside. You'll be at school tomorrow?"

Harold nodded and left.

Ariel went inside and her father was talking to the black haired woman. She had got a little angry. Mr. Krupp walked up to his daughter. "Honey, we were going to the park. Do you want to come with us?" Ariel nodded and went to get her books.

Mr. Krupp had chuckled and looked at the woman. "How rude of me. Ariel, this is Angelina."

Angelina kneeled down to Ariel's height. "Hi Ariel. How have you been?"

'Fine.'

Angelina gave Mr. Krupp a confused look. "Why doesn't she talk?"

"She had an accident with her friend. Her friend had died." Mr. Krupp said sadly and looked at his little girl.

"Sorry I asked."

"It's okay."

Ariel had saw George at the park and smiled. She had ran over to him. "Hey George."

George looked at her and looked a bit sad, "Oh, hi girly."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"So wanna hangout? My dad isn't here--" She covered her mouth.

"Harold already told me. He told me everything."

"He did?" Ariel sounded confused, but sad.

"Yeah."

Mr. Krupp had saw Ariel with George and got furious. Angelina saw him and put her hand on his arm. She knew about George and Harold causing trouble in the school. She was just like them when she was little. "Benny, don't worry. They're just talking."

"If he does anything to my little girl or make her act out he'll be sorry."

Ariel had ran off because she thought that Harold and George didn't want to be her friends anymore. She had walked off far away not realizing where she was. Harold had rode his bike to the park and didn't see Ariel.

"Did you see Ariel?"

"Yeah, but she ran off in that direction." Geroge pointed to a road that leads to a cliff.

"Oh no! Ariel's in trouble!" They both ran off to find her.

Ariel had looked around and wasn't sure where she was. She had walked forward and then almost fell. She screamed so loud that George, Harold, and Mr. Krupp could hear it. That made Harold and George run even faster. Mr. Krupp had seen the boys follow the scream of his daughter.

"HELP!!" Ariel screamed and held on to the edge as tight as she could. "PLEASE HELP!!!"

Find out what happens next chapter. Now you all are probably mad and anxious aren't you. Comment what you think is gonna happen.