Prologue

A bright light appeared in front of my eyes, the next thing I knew I was in a bright room all alone.

Rain: what is this?

Aiko: Greetings all, before I send you into the world I will talk to each of you and give you information on who you are and then I will grant you your one wish.

Rain sat on a chair and held his hands together closing his eyes and slowly passing away from the world.

*Flashback*

Rain walked into the dark castle and looked around for any guards, the coast was clear and nothing was guarding the main entrance.

The doors slowly opened and rain came in with his sword drawn and cautiously scanned the room to find his target.

Yuuki: You must have some serious balls to show up here.

Rain: Well I didn't know half demons were banned from entering their realm.

Yuuki turned from the map she was looking at and stared at rain.

Yuuki: why have you came?

Rain: I would like to talk to you.

Yuuki: I only do my talking in a fight.

Rain: if that's the only way to talk to you then I accept.

Yuuki: I need to rest my energy for my plans so I'll let you speak but only for a few minutes.

Rain: why did you embrace the darkness?

Yuuki: hahaha well for the ultimate power of course.

Rain: No you didn't, every since you hurt by accident you've been avoiding us and then acted strange.

Yuuki: So you noticed.

Rain: why did you panic and run away?

Yuuki: That's none of your business!

Rain: Well it kind of is as I'm stick your boyfriend but if you don't trust me here.

Rain gives Yuuki a strange piece of a rock.

Yuuki: What is this?

Rain: a piece of chronos that is in my heart, if you smash it I'll die.

Yuuki: why give it to me.

Rain: I'll keep you secret between me and you, if I tell anyone your welcome to kill me.

Yuuki: You know I could kill you right now.

Rain: if that's what you wish do it.

Yuuki: Are you testing me?!

Rain: No, I just want to know what happened that night.

Yuuki stared at him and put the fragment on her table.

Yuuki: the morning of that day I met shade and found out my powers got out of control, when i bring or resurrect someone another life must be taken.

Rain: so that means...

Yuuki: when I brought Yui into the world someone had to die i killed a innocent 7 year old girl.

Rain: why didn't you tell us?

Yuuki: because as soon as I woke up I lost control and began hurting people, I had to run away.

Rain: its never to late to come back.

Yuuki: no I won't come back!

Rain: then why did you go all the way here.

Yuuki: because someone here could get rid of these powers and I would be normal!

Rain stood in shock and silence.

Rain: you came down here because you wanted to get rid of them.

Yuuki: that's the past and I don't wish to speak about it anymore, now leave.

Rain: But yuuki...

Yuuki: I said leave!

Yuuki drew her sword and pointed it at rain with a red glow in her eyes.

Rain: as you wish.

Yuuki: remember no one else can know.

Rain: I promised to you and I don't tend on breaking it.

Rain walked out of hall in quiet.

*end of flashback*

Rain woke up and stared at the white space in front of him.

Rain: When she told me about it I felt good in her and that was the last I got to speak to her, I will find you yuuki and I will bring you back to our world.

Aiko: I will now speak to you one at a time about who you are, Rain your first.

Rain stood up and looked at aiko.

Aiko: I will turn this room into a Birdseye view of your city and what you should know about yourself and then you will make your wish.

Rain: I'm ready.

Aiko: let's begin then.