Chapter 6, operation white death

*4:00am, near the west coast of Japan*

Under the slowly rising sunrise a huge fleet moved forwards for another attack on the coast and getting a hold of it.

Rain stared through his binoculars and watched every gun.

Valkyrie: are they down?

Rain: they've been repaired and some added but they haven't seen us yet.

Valkyrie: so what should we do?

Rain: send the destroyer fleet to scout the area first then will attack at sunrise.

Valkyrie: what of kaga?

Rain: tell them to be ready after we cover the air.

*Coast of West Japan 5:30am*

Solider: nothing to report yet.

Yuuki: guess another day to strengthen up.

Kirito and yuuki slowly drank their tea as they're were beginning a new day.

A huge sound came from the sky in front of them.

Yuuki: a storm this early?

Kirito: GET DOWN!

Kirito jumped at yuuki and pushed her to the ground as a shell flew over them and exploded one of their turrets.

Yuuki: were under attack!

Kirito: get everyone ready now!

The solider nodded and ran to the bell and started to ring the bell repeatedly.

*Meanwhile in the fleet*

Valkyrie: sir I think you may of pissed her off.

Rain: should of drank her tea earlier.

Officer: they're aiming their guns at us.

Rain: perfect let the cruisers and destroyers know to begin operation white death.

*Back on the coast*

Solider: smaller ships are getting near the coast.

Yuuki: I don't care shoot at the huge ones!

Kirito: something doesn't feel right.

Sinon: the smaller ships are moving towards the big ships.

Yuuki: retreat?

The ships started circling the fleet and started making white smoke everywhere casting it across the entire coast.

Kirito: smoke screens!

Sinon: they're trying to hide their big vessels.

Yuuki: fire at it all find them!

Gunfire crashed into the coast taking out more guns slowly until hardly any stood.

Kirito: we can't hold of forever!

Yuuki: as long as Klein keeps firing at them will be fine.

A huge explosion erupted in the sky and then silence followed for a couple seconds, out of the clouds a huge air blimps crashed down to the ground on fire and damaged beyond repair.

Kirito: Klein!

Yuuki: wait something else is here.

Sinon stared at the sky and saw lots of shadowed figures fly across the clouds  and slowly come down towards the coast.

Sinon: DRAGONS!

The huge beasts hit the tents and any remaining guns, the coast started looking like a part of hell with fire everywhere.