Rain, emperor of edu (Tokyo) and king of the seas

Rain emperor of Tokyo but known as Edu back then, you rule a strong army a strong city and your known as the king of the seas. Your main objective is controlling the sea around Japan and China, you will need to construct fleets of unstoppable ships and prove to everyone else that you are the king of the sea.

Materials will be a problem for you as your city isn't well developed in mining so instead you will need to teach your people how and make trades with certain cities to get wood, iron, coal and more.

Rain: so I'm in charge of Edu and my primary focus is the sea?

Aiko: that is correct however be aware back then Edu wasn't the capital of Japan and Kyoto was instead.

Rain: who's the ruler of Kyoto?

Aiko: I am not allowed to share information on who rules which city, but let me tell you not all rulers are your friends.

Rain: so there is other people here.

Aiko: no these people belong to this era and know the grounds more then most of you.

Rain: right so I'll need to be careful with those.

Aiko: now you have one wish it can be anything to help you but remember you focus is the sea.

Rain: hhhmm let me see.

*flashback*

Teacher: settle down class, for today's history lesson we will talk about Imperial Japanese Navy also known as IJN and this fleet was our attack line on the seas since a long time but mostly well known in world war 2.

Rain: sir is it correct that Japan had the strongest warship in the world?

Teacher: that is correct our flagship was the fear of most countries it was more feared then the German Bismarck or the United states Iowa, we had the Super battleship IJN Yamato it was the most armed and protected ship in the world and sadly sank due to 300+ aircraft attacking it.

*end of flashback*

Rain: that's it, to own the seas I need to be feared.

Aiko: so do you know what you want.

Rain: indeed, I would like the super battleship IJN Yamato from world war 2.

Aiko: that is indeed a feared ship and a wise choice for you objective, very well I shall grant you the ship.

Rain: how will my army know how to operate it.

Aiko: you also get a follower that helps you lead the army and will be your co-captain.

Rain: who is it?

Aiko: that is for you to discover, now are you ready to enter the world?

Rain: let's get this over with.

Aiko: very well, best of luck and remember Asuna and Yuuki are in this world but won't remember you so you must gain their trust first.

Rain: I'll do my best.

Aiko put her hand on rains forehead and a bright light covered rain in a few seconds he disappeared.

Inside the world

Rain woke up on a bright day, he could hear the sound of waves hitting the shore and birds singing and also people speaking.

A knock on his door occurred as he got up.

Rain: come in.

A women in shiny gold white armour came in and looked at him.

Mysterious women: Good morning emperor did you sleep well?

Rain: yes I did, who are you?

Valkyrie: oh I'm sorry, my name is Valkyrie and I am your assistant.

Rain: my armies general?

Valkyrie: yes sir.

Rain put on some robes and opened his wooden door to the balcony, on front of him he saw a town full of people with huge walls going round and he saw small boats in the dock and a huge metal beast next to them.

Rain: There she is.

Valkyrie: Yes our flagship got finished today, you need to attend the ceremony.

Rain: ceremony for what?

Valkyrie: the naming and launch of the ship.

Rain: ah I see.

Rain walked down the stairs where he was greeted by guards, villagers and animals.

Chef: here you go sir.

Rain looked at the food and he looked at it and noticed what it was.

Rain: Sushi?

Chef: yes sir, today is Sushi Sunday there is more if you want or I can cook you a different meal.

Rain: no its fine I'll have some water if you can.

Chef: yes sir.

Rain ate the food and slowly began seeing the picture of his life here.

Valkyrie: emperor its time.

Rain: yes indeed, gather everyone.

Guards escorted rain down to the docks where he saw villagers smiling at him and bowing to him as he got closer to his ship.

Rain stepped on a stage with Valkyrie and everyone looked at him waiting.

Rain: Greetings people of Edu, I hope you all had a good morning and now to kick things off as you see behind me we have created a ship that will allow us to control the seas and destroy are enemy's thank you to everyone that helped construct it.

The turrets of the ship turned 90° right to aim at a fleet of boats with no one on it.

Rain: let me show you the true power of our flagship.

A man on the ship waved a flag giving the sign ready to fire.

Rain: watch closely, fire!

The 18.1 inch turrets fired 9 shots at the fleet, the ships exploded and a huge fire started.

Everyone stared in surprise.

Rain: ladies and gentleman we are now the city that owns the ocean, I present to you the Yamato.

Everyone clapped and cheered as the ship blew its loud horn.

Valkyrie: very nicely said sir.

Rain: is everything working on board?

Valkyrie: yep everything works fine and our first mission is China is delivering supplies to Kyoto, I think we should cut it out.

Rain: yes good thinking, when do we leave?

Valkyrie: early in the morning tomorrow.

Rain: very well, anything else?

Valkyrie: yes, the materials we used to build Yamato have ran out and we may need to talk to other huge cities.

Rain: start a mine also.

Valkyrie: are you sure you want to dig here sir?

Rain: yes if we are to make more ships we need to find more.

Valkyrie: as you wish.

Rain stared out into the sea looking as it shimmered in the light.

Valkyrie: is everything alright?

Rain: yes I'm just admiring the ocean.

Valkyrie: listening to the waves and staring out into the sea really clears your mind and relaxes you.

Rain: indeed it does.

Thank you to my friend for designing rain and giving you a picture of how he looks I hope you guys like his style as he is focused to look like a ancient Japanese captain.