Chapter 7, turn of events.

The smoke that once covered the coast of Japan finally cleared and revealed a flat grey area with broken structures, a few holes and of course lifeless bodies. The blue haired admiral scouted the area of any unwanted guests or living people, so far everything seemed quiet and calm.

Valkyrie: Nothing to be found sir.

Rain: Not even one living person?

Valkyrie: I'm afraid they're weren't aware of the power of your fleet.

Rain: I should of thought about the innocent people who were only doing their duties.

Valkyrie: We couldn't help it they attacked us, we were only protecting ourselves.

Rain: Hundreds of families won't see their loved ones come back,  i made a huge mistake sending the entire fleet here.

Asuna: I know how you feel rain, in order to stop more people dying we must end this war.

Rain: hopefully it's just land now, Valkyrie order the fleet to return to patrolling Japan coastlines.

Valkyrie: Sir, are they ready to be trusted alone.

Rain: I trust them with my life, let ken know to return to port to pick up the Nagato.

Valkyrie: Understood.

The camp started to become rebuilt to serve as the new headquarters for the attack towards Kyoto.

Silica sat down with Pina and closed her eyes, the amount she lost today caused her to become tired and worried for the rest.

Pina set the fire to the dragons who lost their lives in the battle and both watched as all the different elements turned into dust and flew into the night sky.

A colourful rainbow light emitted in the sky and glided across slowly.

Agil: The northern lights here in Japan?

Asuna: Theses lights are known as the Dragons light, a soul of a dragon can join it and live a new life.

Valkyrie: They're beautiful.

Silica: Glad you like them, they show us that the world is something special to us and that in reality the world isn't about world but exploring it and seeing the beauty of the place we live in.

Rain: They sure do make me feel more peaceful.

Silica: are you sure it's not just the green tea you drank earlier?

Rain: That too.

Valkyrie: Why am i not surprised he seems to drink it a lot.

Rain: I can say the same about you and coffee.

Valkyrie: it has a nice flavour.

 Asuna: Where did leafa go?

Agil: She's teleporting back to Edu to pick some stuff up.

*Meanwhile in Edu*

The city was full of celebration as they found out about the success of the attack and cheering could be heard throughout the city.

Leafa: I'll need to pick up more spells if i want to carry on all the way to Kyoto.

 arriving the main palace she walked to her room, as she was about to enter she heard whispering coming from the basement.

Leafa: Only i teleported back here so it can't be any of us.

The mage grabbed her staff and walked down to the vault of the palace where she found a girl with pink her and a mace as well as a girl with a strange outfit and some strange weapon.