Chapter 4, The first encounter

The chinese Fleet was now a day away from reaching the hidden port that was used only when Kyoto was serious about important packages and now they had to reinforce it to support the seas against Edu's fleet.

Yuuki: We got to move out as soon as possible and install those guns.

Lisbeth: My guys are already there installing them.

Yuuki: I'm impressed , are you sure this zeppelin is safe?

Lisbeth: Don't worry nothing bad will happen to it.

Yuuki: I trust you.

Kirito: We should be off if we want to make it on time.

Sinon: Yeah I hope your things can fight off the Yamato.

Lisbeth: 3 massive gun batteries and a well armed Zeppelin against one ship, Rain must have huge hopes for it to survive.

The group got out and people from Kyoto stared at the huge flying machine which was preparing to launch.

Klein: Exactly like a battlefield 1 behemoth.

Sinon: We told you not to show her the game.

Morund: Everyone please stand back were about to launch.

Yuuki stepped inside the huge blimp and sat down staring out the window.

The huge airship began lifting off and everyone cheered and waved as it flew into the direction off the beach.

*Port of Edu same day*

Rain: The Chinese fleet is heading to Kyoto's secret port and they plan to arrive by next morning, we will go there and attack the fleet to make sure Kyoto get's no advantage in this war.

Valkyrie: Destroyers will scout out the area followed up by cruisers for extra power and the battleships will provide long distance cover until we get closer.

Rain: Captains assembly your crews and prepare to leave port I wish all of you best wishes and remember if anything goes wrong tell us through the radio, Dismiss!

Everyone left for their ship and assembled on their decks for the captains to say a few words.

Ken: I know most of you don't want me as a captain and you think i can't do this but I want us to work as a crew for this mission and forget about hating each other and complete this for the Admiral.

Crew member: Prove to us you can lead a crew this size and ship this powerful and will respect you.

Ken: If that's what you wish I shall prove to you.

Everyone started their engines and the ships began moving out in their formation and checking the speed,ammo and that all guns run smoothly.

Valkyrie: Looks nice to see 11 ships moving out together.

Rain: Soon will have more ships in the fleet and technology that will surpass anyone.

*Later in the evening*

The huge zeppelin arrived at the coast and checked on the construction of the fort and the guns that were installed earlier, after all the checkups the camp was set up and everybody went to different locations either alone or with someone.

Sinon laid on a grassy hill that overlooked the ocean and beyond, the air was peaceful and there was no talking around her giving her time to think over things.

Deathgun: Not to quiet for you?

Sinon: Sometimes you need some time to yourself.

Deathgun: Yes, everyone does in these time.