Huh!?

~I'd like to give credit to PhsycrestheConquerer for helping me out with this! Go check him out!~

Akio walked into the living room as I was packing my things. "Hey Kohana how far are you into Naruto?" He asked as he started packing all our food. "Ha! I'm almost at the end of Naruto!" I said with an innocent giggle. "How'd you get that far?" He asked sounding confused since last time he asked I wasn't to far in the show. "Hehe... it's totally not cause I was up all night watching" I said biting my lower lip and nervously laughing. "Pup! You know we have a long day ahead of us! You should've gotten plenty of rest" he scolded me sternly. "But Alpha! It was so good I couldn't stop watching!" I complained with a pout. He sighed as he rolled his eyes shacking his head.

Now you may be wondering why do we have a long day ahead of us. Well our parents had died ever since I was just a baby and ever since then Alpha had taken care of me. He had always called me Pup and I had always called him Alpha since we're like a small pack to each other we've been calling each other those nicknames since forever. Of course his real name is Akio and mine is Kohana which we call each other at times.

"Have you seen my phone?" He asked glancing at me. "I think you left it in your room" I replied looking up. He walked out of the living room to go find his phone. I sighed as I packed my phone and earbuds looking around the empty apparent.

Akio walked back in with his phone in his hands and in the other my jacket. He put his phone on the coffee table and walked over to me. He kneeled down to helped me put on my jacket. "Thanks" I muttered to him. He put his hand on my head and messed it up. "Hey! Alpha watch it!" I shouted puffing up my cheeks. He chuckled at my reaction as he got up and continued packing.

"How long will it take to get to the hotel?" I asked as I made sure I had everything with me. "A couple of hours which is why we should start heading out" he answered. "And we have to walk all the way there?" I asked in a whiny voice. "If you were a real Naruto fan you could do it" he said with a smirk. "It's on!" I yelled now determined. He laughed as he gave me his award winning smile.

"You ready to go Pup?" Akio asked as he stood by the door. "Let me just grab my shoes" I sprinted to my room grabbing my shoes and attempting to wear them while running back. "Ready!" I shouted looking up. We both walked out and I glanced back at the house one more time. It was pretty much the only thing our parents left. I turned back and grabbed Alpha's hand.

I yawned sleepily and shook my head regretting but at the same time not regretting staying up so late. "Here let me pick you up" Akio said looking over at me. "No I'm fine I'm completely....awake!" I said. "You sure?" He asked with a amused smirk on his face. "...no..." I grumbled and crawled on his back while he crouched down. "Alpha" I muttered quietly. "Ya Pup?" His voice was soft. "I love you" I said as I started to doze off . "I love you too Pup" Akio said it in a barley audible tone.

*Le time skip!*

I woke up feeling cold. I yawned and stretched. "Morning!" Akio said. "Hey" I mumbled jumping off his back and almost losing balance. He held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed it and held on. "Are we almost there?" I asked. "Ya. Why are you all ready tired?" He said jokingly. "Ya I still wanna sleep" I said whining. He chuckled.

"Where are you getting your job again?" I asked. "I'm getting a job as a game developer" he explained. "And your developing what game?" I asked curious. He laughed "how can you forget? Naruto silly" he said. My eyes widened "really?" I asked. He nodded. "As well as others though. I'm surprised they even took me in. Plus it'll be close to the school I'll be going to. And...there's a elementary school nearby as well" he said. I glared at him stubbornly. I've been homeschooled for a few years now and I wanted to keep it that way.

"Aw come on Pup! Don't be that way!" He said. "Be what way?" I asked acting oblivious. He rolled his eyes at me. That's when I spotted the hotel. "Is that it?!" I asked. "Yep! It is" He smiled. I ran dragging Akio behind me. "Hurry up! I'm hungry!" I complained. He laughed as I still was dragging him there. As he talked to the lady at the front desk I looked outside the window. When Akio was done talking he came by me with a card in his hands. "So where do you want to eat?" He asked. "Wendy's?" I asked looking across the road at Wendy's. "Why not?" He asked. We dropped our luggage in the hotel and headed over there. I ordered pancakes while Akio ordered noddles. Yes I ordered pancakes for dinner cause why not?

I yawned as we got into the hotel room. "Pup you sound sleepy after all it's way past your bedtime." Akio said. I nodded as I went to the bathroom and changed. After that without saying a word I went into bed and fell asleep. (Couldn't help myself the picture is soooo cute!)

 (Couldn't help myself the picture is soooo cute!)

*Le time skip brought to you by cats! Meow*

I woke up to see I was no longer in the hotel room. At least I want in the bed I was in previously. My eyes widened. "Ahhh! I've been kidnapped! I'm only fourteen have mercy on me! Akio help! I don't wanna die!" I screamed as loud as I could. I started struggling to get out of the bed and fell to the floor. Someone covered my mouth. I looked at the person with my eyes huge. Once the guy saw I stopped screaming he let go. "You're Kakashi Hatake! The guy who copied over a thousand Justus. The guy who was comrades with the Obito Uchiha! Oh my god! Am I still dreaming?!" I screamed out. He seemed surprise "how do you know Obito?" He asked.

"Uhh... I said nothing I'm delusional!" I said very happily. Wait! How's this possible! This doesn't feel like a dream? That's when the door slammed open and Akio ran in. "What happened? Kohana are you hurt? Do I have to beat someone up? I probably do don't I? Who is it? Is it this guy!?" He asked as he started glaring at Kakashi. Kakashi just glared back.

"Pup?" Akio asked. "Ya Alpha?" I answered. "Am I glaring at Kakashi Hatake or an I just seeing things now?" He asked blinking. "Your glaring at Kakashi Hatake" I said with a smile. Akio stepped back and looked out the window that I just now noticed. "We're... in the hidden sand village?" he said dumbfounded. "Yes indeed you are. I was on a mission and I found you outside the forest looking dead." He pointed at me before glancing at Akio. "And then I soon found you stumbling around like you were drunk before passing out. I'll be taking you two back to the hidden leaf village since the hidden sand village don't know your identity's." Kakashi said looking at me and Akio.

"Really?! Will that mean I'll get to met Naruto?!" I asked jumping up and down. "Who?" Kakashi asked. "No one!" Akio said quickly. I looked at him confused. "He doesn't know who Naruto is yet" Akio mumbled to me so that Kakashi wouldn't hear. Kakashi looked at us suspiciously. We both smiled innocently. "Let's go" he said with a sigh. "Oh my gosh! I just heard Kakashi sigh!" I said jumping up and down again. Akio rolled his eyes as Kakashi gave me a weird look.

We started walking and we were all ready in the forest. "Hey Kakashi?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said looking my way. "If you could just disappear and reappear anywhere why not just do that now so we can get to the leaf village faster?" I asked curious. "That's pretty obvious Pup. It's cuz he can't do long distances right?" Akio said looking at Kakashi who only nodded. "Oh..." I said. "Hey Alpha do you think that since Kakashi didn't meet Naruto yet that he hadn't take the exam yet?" I asked. "I think so" Akio said deep in thought. The rest of the way me and Akio just whispered to each other seeing that Kakashi was reading is 'book'.