Pup

Someone kept nudging me in my sleep. I groaned rather annoyed. "Five more minutes" I mumbled knowing it was Akio. Then something wet and cold touched my check. I sat up immediately with a squeak and fell out of the bed. Akio ran into the room yelling "Pup! What happens?!" "I don't know! Something just licked me!" I screeched.

Something moved under the covers making me jump back. "It moved!" I yelled pointing at the covers horrified. Akio took a step forward before he quickly moved the covers and jumped back. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. "Awww! It's a baby wolf!" I said running to the bed. "It's so cute!" I giggled. Akio was in shock. "Alpha? Can we keep it? Please, please! Please! I promise I'll take care of it! You won't have to do any work please!" I begged. "I-I don't know-" I cut him off. "PLEASE!" I jumped up and down doing my puppy dog eyes that I knew he couldn't resist. "I-I really don't-" he sighed. "Fine" he mumbled then walked off. "YAY!" I yelled then before he left the room I ran up and hugged him. "Hurry up you'll be late" was all he said.

I walked back and examined the pup. It looked kinda like a Husky but in wolf form. It looked up at me and wagged its little tail. I pet its head grinning "aren't you a cutie!" I said then quickly changed. I wore a simple shirt and skirt then a jacket over it. I then grabbed the pup wolf and walked to Akio who was in the kitchen.

"Is it a boy or a girl? Cause I don't want to keep calling it it" I said. Akio turned and looked at me. He blushed and at the same time anime sweat dropped. "Cool! You anime sweat dropped!" I said jumping up and down. "Why is that? And why are you blushing?" I asked tilting my head. He blushed more. Almost like in embarrassment? "I really don't get boys" I said looking at the pup. "Ill umm...tell you later there's no time at the moment. Here eat and quickly." Akio said. I rolled my eyes "fine" I mumbled then grabbed a piece of toast.

I ripped off a piece and gave it to the pup who was siting on the floor. "Good luck Pup! And...other pup I guess" Akio said. "Thanks Alpha bye!" I said with a giggle. I grabbed the pup and placed it on my head. "Stay hidden" I mumbled and I felt it waddle deeper into my hoody. I took a deep breath and walked out.

I walked in to see the class already there and a tied up Naruto on the floor. My eyes widened when I saw Naruto. I quickly looked away and saw Iruka looking my way. "Ah you must be the new student please introduce yourself to the class!" He said with a smile. I smiled back.

I walked up to were he was standing and turned to the class of all the characters that I loved. "My names Kohanna! And uhh... I guess that's all?" I shrugged and looked at Iruka. "You'll be sitting next to Naruto since there isn't any open seats. He sits-" before he was able to finish I plopped myself on the ground. He looked at me confused before going back to the class.

I turned to Naruto. "Hi!" I whispered-yelled. He looked around to be sure I was talking to him. "Me?" He asked. I nodded my head "yes you! You're so silly!" I said with a smile. "Hi! I'm Naruto Uzumaki and one day I'll be Hokage. Believe it!" He said smiling. "I do believe it!" I said smiling. "Would you like to be friends?" I asked. His eyes widened and he quickly nodded. I let out a giggle then quickly turned my attention to Iruka.

Everyone started getting into a line so I guessed that meant we're doing the transformation justu. I untied Naruto and I was the first in line. "Oh Kohana you don't have to-" I cut Iruka off as I did it simply. Then I walked back down as I noticed some of the guys had anime hearts which made me blush a bit.

When it was Naruto's turn I looked away knowing Akio would literally kill me if I saw this in real life. Or would it be real anime? "Cut out the tricks!" Iruka screamed which meant it was safe to look. After that we were dismissed.

"That felt like a short day" I muttered. "Hey Naruto! I'll see you tomorrow!" I said waving a hand. He waved back. I ran home excited. I opened the door to see Akio practically unconscious on the couch and Kakashi standing there sweat dropping. "Um...what happened?" I asked confused. "Well um...your brother is very skilled and I wanted to see if he could do a um...justu I made up...he did it well it just kinda almost absorbed all his chakra. Don't worry he'll be fine!" Kakashi said.

"Awww! That means I'll have to wait to find out if this pup is a boy or girl" I wined. "What pup?" Kakashi asked. I grabbed my hoody and pulled it down revealing the baby pup curled up on my head. "Oh..." Kakashi said. "Well...I'm going to train....wait how'd you get in here?" I asked turning around. "It's kinda my secret" Kakashi said and I rolled my eyes as I walked out.